More Memories

" I still don't get the American need to fry everything" Perrie said while looking at a potato wedge( don't know if you call it different in America but that's were we call it here). "Every thing taste better that way" Steve said sitting down upside Bucky and Perrie. Bucky hands Perrie a milkshake," Dip in there" Bucky says while dipping a wedge in his milkshake."That cant taste good" Perrie scrunched up her nose,"It will doll face,promise" Bucky dipped a wedge in Perrie's drink and hold up to her mouth." Come on Pez, it actually taste great" Steve said eating his own food. Perrie sighed and Bucky feed her the milkshake covered wedge . " Wow, it's good" Perrie said liking her lips making Steve and Bucky chuckle."Told you. Natasha showed us that" Steve said popping a fry in his mouth.

"Okay, I hate to bring it up but Anastasia, what really happened. You just told me she played both of you" Bucky put his drink down and looked at Steve.

Brooklyn 1943

Anastasia kissed Steve's cheek and cuddles into his chest," Ana, why do you care for me?" The blond asked the beautiful brunette a front of him. Anastasia kissed his chest,"You a different, a good different" Anastasia check her watch. "I have to go" she kissed his cheek again and walked out meeting a certain soldier.

"James" she threw herself into Bucky's arms kissing his lips." I missed you doll, how did you get along with Steve?" She put her down putting his arm around her waist." Good we had fun. Why are you wearing your uniform? " she said noticing his uniform . Bucky sighed,"I'm heading of to England,Doll"."You are heading of to war?" Anastasia asked. Bucky nodded,"Don't worry doll. I will come back to you" he said kissing her hand."Come on let's get Steve and we can have a great night before I get shipped off". They were walking down the streets of Brooklyn. When they came near an alley  by the cinema ,they hear someone getting beat up."He is going to be the death off me" Bucky whispered  and walked into the alley getting the bully of Steve's tiny frame.Anastasia sees something on the ground and picks it up.

"So you guys don't remember barley anything. Steve not even you?" Steve shrugged"It's weird, I can remember some stuff but there are big holes in my memory". Perrie put her head on Bucky's shoulder taking in his scent."Tired doll?" Bucky asked squeezing her thigh. Perrie shakes her head,"Just thinking, maybe we should tell Tony and the rest of the team" Perrie lifted her head of Bucky's shoulder but his hand didn't move from her tight.

"Maybe your right Pez " Steve said. Bucky didn't say anything but just stroked Perrie's tight up and down with his covered metal arm."What do you think of Buck?" Steve asked."Mmm" Bucky said looking at Steve."What do you think of telling the team Of Ana?","You still call her that?" Bucky said bit annoyed."What else should I call her?" Steve said lifting a brow. Bucky scoffed,"Don't know maybe her real name?" Steve rolled his eyes,"and I don't know, if we should tell the team". Bucky got up,"Let's go home, we can talk on our way back about her". Perrie and Steve exchange looks but nodded.

Brooklyn 1943

"Some times, I think you like getting punched" Bucky said helping the small blonde to get up," I had him on the ropes". Anastasia picked up Steve enlistment form and opens it and sighed, than hands it over to Bucky."You know it's illegal to lie on your enlistment form" Bucky said reading the paper."Jersey, really?" he shakes his head. Steve rubbed his jaw and than notices Bucky in his uniform. Bucky seemed to notice and stands up straight."The 107th, James Barnes, shooting of to England first thing tomorrow". Steve nodded and looked over to Anastasia who didn't looked pleased with him at the moment. Bucky grabbed her by the waist and Steve by the shoulder."Come on, it's my last night, you two. Let's have some fun". He kissed Anastasia's temple. Steve looked away not baring to see his friend kiss her even on the temple.

Steve remembered the night before Bucky got shipped of to England, mostly the kisses of Anastasia after Bucky left. He still felt her soft lips against his skin. They never went further than kissing. Steve was kind of glad for it do. He didn't wanted to have his first time with a girl who also slept with his best friend. Steve smacked his head, trying to remember more about her."What are you?" Steve whispered to himself.

Meanwhile Perrie and Bucky were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. Perrie had her head on Bucky's chest listing to his heartbeat."I love you, Bucky" Perrie mumbled, yawing afterwards. Bucky chuckled and kissed her temple,"I love you too, Doll". Soon both of them fell asleep on the couch. Perrie snuggled deeper into Bucky's chest and he tightens his grip on her waist, so that no one could take her away from him, while he slept.

Steve walked into the living room wanting to get something to drink from the bar.He smiled to himself when he saw the couple sleeping soundly. Steve walked over to them and grabbed the blanket near by covering them both. Bucky jolted awake when he felt Steve's arm brush against his flesh arm."Sorry, didn't mean to wake you" Steve said smiling a bit. Bucky shakes his head,"It's okay. I didn't even no I feel a sleep". Steve nodded,"Well, I'm going back to my room, sleep tight, Jerk" he said. Bucky shakes his head and chuckled,"Goodnight, punk" he said quietly and tried not move that much for not wanting to wake Perrie.

After Steve left Bucky stroked Perrie's arms up and down and kissing her forehead."I love you Perrie" he said before drifting of to sleep