T'Challa the Wise:

Neos went up to her room, a voice called FRIDAY told her dinner is nearly ready. Neos quickly changed into something more comfortable(outfit above). She than jogged down stairs to see Natasha talking to Wanda."Neos you sit beside me if you want" Sam said with a smile, Neos bit her lip and sat beside him,"I'm Sam by the way" he hold out his hand which she took a shakes it,"Nice to meet you Sam!","You look great by the way the hair color suits you!" Sam said, Neos gave him a small smile,"Thank you". Neos looked around to see that Bucky wasn't here,"Where is Bucky?" she asked,"Probably changing into something different" Steve said,"Speak of the Devil and he shall appear eh?" Natasha said Neos turned to see where she was looking at just to see Bucky walking towards the table. He took the seat beside Steve,"Okay everybody is finally here so can we eat?" he looked at Pepper who chuckled and nodded her head.

After Dinner Natasha and Wanda went to help Pepper with the dishes and the rest went of them to there rooms. Neos stayed in the room and sat down near the window looking out at the city. Thinking on what Nero's is doing right know. She thinks of all the people in 'ara alma if they are okay or if Nero's make them suffer."You are thinking of you're people back in 'ara alma aren't you?" a deep voice came from behind her making Neos jump. She turned around to see T'Challa he sat down beside her,"I know how you feel, I went through the same think when my father was killed in Vienna in a bombing. You blame yourself for what happened to your mother and you worry about being a Queen, you worry about the people at 'ara alma" T'Challa was looking out the window as well getting lost in what he is saying, Neos looked at T'Challa before asking him"How did you get over it?" T'Challa sighed and looked down,"I went after the person who I thought killed my father" Neos heisted,"Who.... did you...thought em killed your father?" T'Challa looked at her,"Bucky, I was fooled into thinking it was him. I wanted him dead.","Did you kill the Person who did kill your Farther?","No after I heard his reason for what he did I arrested him but I wanted to, but killing him wouldn't bring my father back". Neos hand glided through her hair,"Why are you telling me this?","Cause I know you want your cousin dead but you will never forgive yourself and it wouldn't make you parents come back as well."T'Challa stood up,"Go to bed Neos, I heard that Natasha is going start training with you tomorrow. Goodnight Princess" he than walked away. Neos looked out the window again before standing up and walking to her room, thinking of what T'Challa was saying.

Neos was sleeping peacefully when Natasha stormed in and ripped the blanket of her,"Rise and Shine Neos" Natasha practically sang. Neos moaned,"What time is it?" she rubbed her eyes,"5:30 in the morning. Better start soon because I doubt you want the guys watching you getting beat up"Neos looked at Natasha ,"What do you mean beat up?","Did I say beat up? I mean getting trained" she gave her a smile before throwing leggings ,a sports bra and a t shirt at Neos and putting runners at the side of the bed."Get changed meet me at the Gym ask FRIDAY if you need help finding it", she than walked out Neos grunted she hates waking up early, she puts on her clothes and put her hair in a pony tail.

  Neos touched her necklace before putting it under her shirt

Neos touched her necklace before putting it under her shirt."FRIDAY where is the Gym?" she asked,"Ground floor the last room on your left, your Highness","Thank you, oh and please call me Neos","Of course Neos" FRIDAY answers and with that Neos went of to the Gym where Natasha was already waiting for her."I thought you got lost" she said with a chuckle,"Nearly did, it is a giant building" she said."Okay we start with something easy like 10 push ups,15 seconds plank, 15 squats and 30 jumping Jackets. Is that okay?" Neos nodded and started her routine. After a while she was done with them,"Great you are easier than Wanda she complains every 5 seconds(Me to be honest), she relies a lot on her powers and so is Pietro" she said with a smile,"Put she is strong and she probably can kill me with her powers so I don't force her to,"Okay lets try some weight lifting" Natasha went over to the waits and picked out two 10kg weights,"Okay try those maybe a bit heavy try 20 walking lunges on each leg" she gave her smile a handed them to Neos. After 40 walking lunges later she was done,"You are doing great Neos, lets take a small break","That would be great" Natasha handed her a cold water bottle and a towel,"So how is to be a Princess beside marrying a guy you just have met. Do birds land on your finger when you sing or does that happen only in Disney movies" she jokes, Neos laughed while shaking her head,"unfortunately yes as that would be cool, besides if I sing the birds fly away as I sound like a dying cat being tortured, being a Princess has it's ups and downs. Like I can't marry a guy I love or do what other people can but therefor I can help people, make children happy by letting them wear my crown or ride a horse.", What about becoming Queen?","I never really thought of that to be honest" Neos bit her lip,"Can we continue training?","Sure what about some hand to hand combat?"Neos nodded,"Sure". Both women walk to the middle of the Gym,"Just try to block or dodge my hits okay" Neos nodded. Natasha threw her first punch which Neos dodged,"Good" Natasha said, she threw another one and Neos dodged it again. That went on for a while it was already 6:30 after a while of Natasha throwing punches and Neos dodging them successfully both women where hungry, tired and mostly sweaty. They went to there rooms and took a shower and changed.Neos holding her mother necklace thinking of her. Neos was about to turn of the water but the minute she lifted her hand to turned it off. The water turned of be it's self. Confused Neos looked at her hand. Did I do that?. She asked herself but her thought's were cut off by FRIDAY'S voice,"Neos breakfast is ready", Thank you FRIDAY, I be there soon", she quickly dried of and changed into some jeans and a t shirt.