Dick Grayson x Reader

Comenzar desde el principio

"Wow I haven't been to one of these since I was a kid." Dick said as we walked. I smiled.

"You know we have time to get you back to the castle. I am going to show you what it's like to have fun at a festival." I said as we walked through it. There was chalk in a basket in the square for people to draw with.

"Grab a color." I said picking white. He grabbed a blue. I smiled.

"What do we draw?" He asked.

"Whatever you want." I said as I began to draw a unicorn. He started drawing a carnival. Right he was a performer before the King adopted him. I smile and soon we get done with our drawings. I looked over at the bakery where my friend Pamela selling pies. They are small individual pies about the size of your hand.

"You have to try these. Pam makes the best pie ever." I said dragging him over.

"Hi Pam." I greeted. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey (N/n) how's (S/n)?" She asked.

"Good good. She's being babysat right now. I'm actually about to go get her. So what kind of pie did you make today?" I asked her.

"I know (S/n) is a bit under the weather so I made her favorite red gooseberry pie." She said. I smiled.

"Pam's pies are to die for." I told Dick.

"So 3 I'm guessing?" She asked. I nodded and was about to pay but Dick paid for me.

"I could've paid you know." I said turning to him.

"I know but I feel like I owe you." He said. I smiled slightly and took the pies. I passed him one and already started eating mine.

"You are really going to town on that pie." He said amused.

"It's pie. We have pie for my birthday instead of cake." I responded eating my pie. He just laughed.

"Where's the music coming from?" He asked as the music got louder.

"The square usually where people dance. I have 2 left feet and am socially awkward so let's not go there." I said before licking my fingers from the pie.

"Oh come on." He said pulling me towards the square. I sighed and went along.

~Time Skip~

I'm now dancing with this guy or trying to dance with this guy. I said that dancing will be the last thing we do so he said ok. We did a couple of other things around the city and now we are dancing.

"Let's go find your brothers now I need to get my sister." I said.

"Fine fine. But you know you had fun dancing with me." He said with a smile. I laughed and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the bridge.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." I responded.

"So what's over here?" He asked.

"If I was out here and hiding for someone I'd hide under the bridge." I whispered hearing voices. We stayed close to the wall and I peeked to see fangirls still looking for one of the princes.

"Make this believable because we need to sell this." I said to him.

"Make what-" He started but I cut him off by kissing him. He was stunned for a sec before he started kissing me back. It felt nice but I needed to focus. I kicked a small stack of boxes next to us making one call over. He pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss. There were gasps and I quickly pushed Dick away acting shocked.

"Can you stop looking at me and my boyfriend. Get out of here!" I said acting flustered. The quickly apologized and left the area after that. Once they cleared out I couldn't meet his eyes.