Chapter Forty One

Hiiiiii ya! Alright, alright, alright you guys this is the last chapter of Surrender. So weird for me but also really rad because I've never finished anything I've written before and this is my baby and I love it so so so much and I wanna make this huge speech but I am extremely sappy and extremely lousy at giving proper thanks so I'm just gonna leave ya to it. Enjoy the last chapter of Surrender.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH!

-Whitney xx

P.S. This chapter is short, but that's because I published the Epilogue along with it, so technically this isn't the "last chapter" but whatevs.

CHAPTER FORTY ONE

"What are you doing here?" I whimper, swaying slightly on my feet. I can hear the blood from my hand dripping onto the floor and the smell is making the room spin. Louis just stares at me for what seems like an eternity, his eyes absorbing what I must look like. I feel the gun weighing on my hand and I tighten my grip on it.

"He did this," He says, coming towards me and grabbing my shoulders, "Where the fuck is he?" He growls, his voice rich with anger. He looks down, his eyes widening as he sees the blood covered gun in my hand.

"Did you..." He asks in a hollow voice. We're wasting time with these useless questions, this isn't recap hour. I shake my head and push against his chest.

"No, but you have to get out of here. You have to leave and call 911 or find Detective Morgan." I keep pushing against his chest and he takes small steps backwards, his eyebrows oming together in confusion.

"Rae stop, just let me help you, Rae...stop!" He yells, grabbing my shoulders again. I wince, a sharp pain shooting up my arm. I can hardly feel my fingers now and there is no skin visible, just blood.

"Shhh!" I say angrily, upset at him for not seeing that he has to go find help before Peter wakes up, "You have to get help. Go now, please! He'll hurt you too and-"

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm not leaving you with him again." He says in a stern voice. He takes my face in his hands and looks right into my eyes, "I'm not leaving you again." I pull away from him and keep pushing against his chest, there is no time for romance right now. None.

"You need to call 911...NOW!" I yell. Louis stands still and takes out his phone, beginning to dial when I feel a sharp object in nthe middle of my back.

"Drop the phone." Peter says from behind me. Louis' head shoots up and his eyes turn to glass as he finally comes face to face with Peter. He doesn't let go of his phone and I can hear it ringing.

"I said, drop...the...phone." Peter says again, sticking the tip of his knife a little further into my back, makin me wince. As the operator picks up Louis hangs up and bends down, setting his phone at his feet.

"Kick it over to me. And don't make me ask again." Louis does as he's told and the phone slides across the floor hitting my shoe with a thud.

"Rae, pick it up and hand it to me." I bend down and pick up Louis' phone, the gun burning into my flesh. I straighten up and feel him snake the knife up my back, over my shoulder blade and around my kneck, his torso pressed into my back. He runs his hand down my right arm and takes the gun from my hand, chuckling softly in my ear. I should have shot him when I had the chance.

He sighs heavily, his breath making my skin crawl. "You make me so hard." He whispers, and I know he's looking right at Louis because his eyes turn to slits.

"Are you going to tell him how tight you were for me or should I?" He straightens up and rests a hand on my shoulder, the knife at my throat digging into my skin. I stay silent, watching Louis with apologetic eyes, wanting him to look at me and tell me it's okay, that I'm not ruined for him now.