Twelve Pt.2

The Hamptons (Allie's Perspective)
So I basically had a second sleepover..kinda! Joy, Leila, Claire, and I were at my Hamptons house, since Mama said I was allowed to bring 3 people with us tonight. Our house is big, we could practically all sleep in different rooms if we wanted to, but that's so boring!
"Hey Diara!" I said to one of our staff.
"Hey, happy belated birthday!"
"Thank you!"
"Let me get those for you guys, which room would you like it taken to?"
"The biggest one on the left!"
"Alright Allison."
"Thanks." We all said.
"Okay, we should grab a snack or something!"
"Right, I'm kinda hungry from that drive." We kinda gossiped and it was quite fun.
"Yeah, because that totally makes sense."
"Lmao."
*********
My Rockin' Pool Party
"Wait, do that flip thing."
"I haven't done that in years!" I did a backflip and I smiled.
"Bro That was so smooth."
"Omg we have a situation."
"What is it?" I asked.
"Look over there." I turned around to see the new kid. His name was Dawson, and on a scale from 1-10 he was a solid 10.5!
"Happy birthday Allie." I got out of the pool and smiled.
"Thanks..Dawson."
"Nice pool party you got here, is it true that your mom is on Law and Order?"
"Yeah. Celebrity things." We laughed a bit and I smiled shyly. I was starting to develop a crush for Dawson, but I'd rather keep him as a friend. I still have an even bigger one on my own boyfriend.
"Hey." My dad was approaching and I was getting nervous. He could be so embarrassing!
"Who is this fine young man?"
"My name's Dawson. Pleasure to meet you sir." They shook hands and I watched as the started to talk about sports.
"Fundamentals, Fundamentals, Fundamentals. It's very important when it comes to sports."
Joy looked at me and raised her eye brows.
"I'm coming back, I'm gonna go talk to Joy."
"Looks like you guys are hitting it off."
"It'll never happen." Leila smiled at me and so did Claire.
"You know he has a twin right?"
"What?!"
"Yep. But he's a brownie so no confusing the two."
"You talk to him?"
"Yeah. Got him on insta. Nice guy."
"Woah." I turned around and he waved.
"You can come over here if you want Dawson." He came over here and dived into the pool.
"I'd enjoy getting splashed by him any day." Leila commented. She liked the both of them and it was kinda funny.
"You're such a good swimmer."
"Years of practice does something to you."
"You were on a swim team?" Brian asked.
"For about 6 years."
"Cool." Brian liked him as well, and I could totally see him in our inner circle.
"Allison?!"
"Yeah?"
"Come were gonna start serving the cake soon." I got out and dried off.
"It's quite cold." I sat down at my little fancy chair and closed my eyes as the candles practically dangled in front of my face. Wondering, and thinking, what my wish should be. And then it was decided. What I wanted was for Joshua to come back, for our friend group to be happy, to enjoying my last year before I become a teenager. I blew out the candles and everyone clapped as I cut the cake.
"This cake is so good."
"I know right, this is delicious." My friends and I gossiped for several more hours.
"I have a feeling that the people who didn't get invited are going to be so jealous."
"Well I couldn't invite the whole world, could I?!" We laughed and ate some s'mores.
"This was an epic party. The food was bomb, the balloons in the pool were lit, and the twins came. Who knew they could be so fun?!"
"Can you guys stop crushing on guys for one second?!"
"Facts y'all are killing us." Brian and Mark said.
"Would've been better if Josh was here."
**********
Our Upper West Side Townhome (Peter's Perspective)
"Joshua?!" Allison ran up to him and they shared this unique hug.
"Hi Mr.Hermann."
"Same to you."
"Dad, we're going upstairs."
"I think you guys can stay down here, isn't that right?" Allie sighed and took him into the living room.
"So how's LA?" She asked.
"It's okay. I have good news."
"What?!"
"I'm coming back in couple of weeks with my Mom..to stay!"
"That's great! I can't wait. We have to tell everyone!"
"How about we surprise them. Wouldn't that be even better?"
"That might just work. Dad?"
"Yes?"
"Can we go outside and come back?"
"Outside where?"
"To get some bubble tea." I gave them 40 dollars and watched as they walked out of the door. This same special little girl was turning 13 next year. The year I'm dreading. I'll have two teens and this'll be interesting.
"Bye Daddy."
"Bye, stay safe." I watched them walk down Amsterdam and I sighed lightly. Though we adopted Allie when she was about 7, I'll still happily call her my little girl, she's such a sweet kid, with a kind heart, who stands up for what she believes in. Something I admired most about her.
"Daddy, can we go get ice cream?"
"It seems to be that ice cream is your favorite, hm?"
"Yeah, I love it. It's really yummy. Thank you Mr.Daddy."
"For what?"
"For letting me in your house. Thanks Mr.Daddy for the ice cream too." She said as we walked into an ice cream parlor. She smiled at me and held my hand. Something that took months for her to do. I didn't know how to feel.
"Mr.Daddy, you know one of my favorites is vanilla?"
"It's practically everyone's favorite, it's a classic."
"My friend said she hates it. She's so funny."
"She certainly is. You know Allie, I'm glad we had our little day out today."
"Me too!"
End Of Flashback
****************
Chatime (Allie's Perspective)
"I really missed you."
"Missed you too." I smiled shyly and it felt kind of awkward. We hadn't seen each other in a really long time. We haven't even cuddled in a long time. We were trying to have control but it was getting harder and harder.
"I heard there's this new guy."
"Yep, supposed to be your replacement and all."
"He's a part of the group now?"
"Yep."
"Looks like someone likes him."
"He is cute, I'm not gonna lie."
"Wow."
"But he could never be as cute as you." I cuddled him and we were in the store for a while.
"It's getting kind of late."
"I don't want Dad to be mad at you. Us. Let's go." We walked quietly towards my house and when we got to the stoop it was weird, we weren't sure how to say goodbye.
"I'll text you."
"Yeah, Love you Josh."
"Love you." I went inside and Dad was still in the kitchen.
"I have bubble tea!" Everyone came down for a drink and I took an extra and sat at the island.
"Had fun?"
"Yeah." I laughed and he sat next to me.
"Allie, you seem so frazzled. What happened?"
"Nothing." I said honestly.
"I hope you guys weren't making out or anything-"
"Oh, we weren't. Trust me!" I ran towards the elevator and went to my room. I just had it painted a different shade of blue with a light grey accent wall. I sat at my desk and took a deep breath. Now look, I truly didn't do anything with Josh. But it'd be lying if I said I didn't want to. I really like the guy, okay? 8th grade seems like so long away.