Allie's 13th Birthday

Sunday, September 21st (East Hampton, Long Island) (Allie's Perspective)
"Pssst, Allie! Happy Birthday!" I opened my eyes and Amaya shoved her phone in my face.
"Stop recording me!" I said playfully.
"Somebody's turning thirteen!"
"This is totally going on my story! But, happy birthday Allie! I love you so, so much and I don't know what I'd do without you! You give the best advice, and you're so much fun to hang out with. I begged and begged my parents for a sister, and I'm so glad that you're mine." Aww, I wanna tear up now.
"Thanks, My-my! I love you too."
"Dad's making a feast downstairs so we should go! Are you wearing anything special?" We walked inside my closet.
"Taylor Swift sent me this nice top so I might wear that until later. I don't know what I'm wearing to my actual party though."
"Why don't you wear a dress or something? It's pretty warm out and you've been wearing jeans way too much." She's right.
"Alright, now get out of my room so I can get changed, weirdo."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Our Backyard
I made my way outside and our outdoor dining table has never looked so pretty.

"^^^^^^^^^^^^^Our BackyardI made my way outside and our outdoor dining table has never looked so pretty

"Oh my gosh

"Oh my gosh. This is so pretty!"
"I know, let's eat!" All of my favorite foods were on the table! There were pancakes, turkey bacon, and a bunch of other stuff. They remembered! Plus omelets and a bunch of other things. Daddy said a prayer and we prepared to dig in.
"Wait, hold on." Dad ran back inside frantically. What's that about?
"He's such a weirdo." I said.
"Hey, don't talk about my Dad like that!" August joked.
"And you." Dad came back outside with two gifts. I've been trying my hardest not to think about the fact that he's leaving for Toronto tomorrow, but I can't stop thinking about it.
"Your mother and I got you these." I opened up the smaller box first. I got sapphire and pearl earrings, which were so dainty and gorgeous.
"Every girl deserves a nice pair of earrings." Mama commented. There was also another piece of jewelry. I opened up the next box to see a ladybug necklace. Suddenly, I felt emotional.