Chapter 10: Refusal

Elena was trying to use magic again when she sensed her father right outside her door.

The door opened and in walked the villain with a tray of food. Similar to the tray she had brought him when he was in captivity. The irony.

Without saying a word, he set the tray on the nightstand, and knelt down behind Elena.

She felt the gag around her mouth loosen and fall off.

"I brought food." he said.

"No kidding, Sherlock." she mumbled sarcastically.

She smirked at the puzzled look that she knew her father was trying to conceal.

"How did you manage to get off the bed?"

"Magic."

He seemed to ponder this for a while and Elena took this moment to roll her eyes at him.

Without a word, Loki set down the tray in front of Elena. The rope was only tied at the wrists, so she could still use her hands for the most part.

Looking up, Elena raised an eyebrow at her father.

"Eat." he commanded.

"What was that I told you back on the hellicarrier? Oh, yeah, that's right. If my memory serves correctly, and it does, I believe I said 'last time I checked, I don't take orders from you'. I don't intend upon taking that back." she retorted, mocking his accent in the last sentence.

"I am your father and you will do as you're told!" he said.

"Nope."

"EAT!!!"

Elena shook her head and kept her mouth clamped shut. She refused to eat, refused say anything more, refused to make the man anything but frustrated.

Loki just shrugged, trying not to show his anger. Elena knew he was angry though, they were practically the same person, how could she not?!

"You will not eat for the rest of the day. Nor will you be allowed to exit this room." he said casually.

Elena raised her eyebrow as if to say and?

And with that, he walked out the door, relocked the door, and went about his day.

A/N: 306 reads!!!!! YAY!!! You're amazing!

As a side note, I'm now on vine, so if you wanna check it out, It's Sarah Sacch and Muira Font

Yeah, weird name, I know. I share it with my neighbor/bestie.

Check it out!!

Thanks, readers!

-fallingleafviolinist

(Best violinist in the nine realms!)