Chapter 35: Esacape

She couldn't believe it. All those times she defended her father, all the months she spent mourning the loss of her father, and this is what happened. Elena stormed through the halls of the hellicarrier, her emotions quite evident to those around her.

All she wanted was to get away. From everything. Get away from her magic, from the abnormal people she was forced to spend her life with, and, as cheesy as it sounds, to be a normal teenager. There was no way she could put up with anymore magic and superpowers crap.

Making sure to slam the door behind her, Elena stalked into her room. She picked up her old backpack and dumped it, watching with satisfaction as the textbooks hit the floor with a thud and pens scattered and rolled to all corners of the room. She stuffed some clothes an other important possessions into the bag.

Anger clouded her judgement as she stole some food from the kitchens and then proceeded to the air vents to make her escape. In one of the many files she had read, she remembered reading something about people who were able to teleport. It was this that inspired her to try. She had the magic, so what was stopping her?

As she sat there in the ducts of her home of seventeen years, Elena willed herself to forget about her feelings and those she cared about. Her mind now clearer than it had been in a while, Elena focused all her energy on disappearing from this place. And she did.

A/N: I'm not dead!

For those of you who haven't seen my status updates, you deserve an explanation as to why I seemed to disappear of the face of the planet. For almost a year now, I've been struggling mentally and emotionally. I've kept it quiet, so quiet, that the only people to know about it are you guys. Only now am I finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm finally starting to have writing inspiration again (perfectly timed too, since I just got of school!).

So thank you for putting up with me and for being faithful. I can't express how sorry I am for just leaving like that!

Also, apologies for how short this chapter is. I'm already working on the next one, so be alert. I'll be updating way more often now!

-fallingleafviolinist

PS- Would any of you be reading a Supernatural FanFic were I to publish one?