10/2

So nothing really happened today..I got Alex and Rocco to talk though so I'm happy about that. She keeps saying she's so happy they talked and I'm just sitting here like "I made that happen. I did that. Not Daisy, me. Olivia. I did. Haha! I win. I did that." Alex, when u guys get married we'll be cousins..but when u have your first daughter together, u should name her after me. Because I got yall together..even if you're not exactly together yet...

Haha it was kinda funny in Language Arts though. Josh (Rocco) called Kelli a chicken so she said "Olivia your cousin called me a chicken!" So I said "My cousin called you a chicken? Rocco dont call Kelli a chicken!" And then Shain and Britney and Maddi were all like "Oh my gosh you guys are cousins? I didn't know that!" And then we sat there for like 5 minutes trying to explain HOW we're cousins (my great grandma was his great grandpa's sister, what part of that is confusing?) Anyway after we FINALLY explained it to them, they gave me this look (Maddi and Britney) like they thought they were better than me. I can not stand it when people give me that look.

Morgan does it and thats why I'm not friends with her ass no more. Paige has always done it and then Alex gonna wonder why I dont like her like she clearly thinks she's better than me!! But whatever I d i nt gave a flying fuck what they think because I have my best friends and I dont plan on making any others considering you cant really trust nobody in this hell they call junior high/high school.

Nothing else really happened...Nicolas avoided me, Isaac kept trying to talk to me, Kelli sang songs from Kindergarten and went on and on about turtles. Kind of a slow day today..sorry everyone. I'll try to cause drama to have stuff to post tomorrow then.