Chapter 24

"Woah woah slow down there bud!" I chuckled.

"What? Kinda horny." He winked.

"But we're in a public place?" I said still laughing.

"There's bathrooms for a reason." He smirked.

That god damn smirk.

"Oh ya there are bathrooms to maybe use the Lou." I said.

"No one likes a smart ass." He joked.

I giggled and made my way to the bathroom. Harry tilted his head in confusion. I looked back at him and waved him on. He started to excitedly follow me into the bathroom, thank god it's a one person bathroom.

We both entered and I locked the door behind him and reached for his zipper as we made out. He started nibbling on my ear as his button was undid in my hands. He started to take his shirt off and I took mine off. Our clothes fell off as quick as he was in go karting.

I started to make out with him and his large palms were gripping my face, I started to kiss him lower down his body and licked his chiseled body on my way down. His pants was suddenly at his ankles, and my eyes grew wide when I saw his bulge.

"damn baby" I whispered as I grabbed ahold of his dick, his head flew back and he bit his lip.

I slowly pulled his boxers down. This is my first time giving a blowjob, I'm a little nervous but I'm gonna try to make it look like I know what I'm doing, can't be that hard right?

I put my lips on his erection and start to go back and forth, both my hands are on his dick as I'm bouncing up and down, I look up to him to see his face. He grabs my hair with one hand.

"Yes baby, just like that." He moaned.

I start to lick from the base up to the tip and start to swivel my tongue around the head. He seemed to really liked that, and I gave him the eyes again, next thing I knew he already came.

I wipe my mouth and smile at him.

"Your turn." he smirks and grabs me as I wrapped my legs around his waist and start kissing him. He props me up onto the counter by the sink. I already had my shirt off so he started taking my leggings off, but he kept my panties on.

"Damn those red panties are hot as fuck." he mumbled in my ear sending a shiver down my back. 

He kisses me down my body as I did to him and puts my panties to the side and starts kissing me on the lips of my pussy. I was holding onto his thick curls "fuck." I said biting my lips.

He looked up to me and stuck his tongue inside and I gasped. Holy shit it's amazing, I've never felt anything like it before. I could feel his warm tongue just swirling around inside, he would go deep and pull out and then swirl around, he definitely knew what he was doing.

Next thing I know I feel a crazy tingling sensation "I'm gonna cum!" I yell with pleasure, still holding onto his curls. He starts to go faster and I start moaning pretty loud.

I slow down because I climaxed and I look down at him and grab his face to kiss him. Yes I will kiss after him eating me out, guys find that hot as fuck.

"Did you like that baby?" he asked.

"That was amazing." I sighed and fell back against the mirror.

"I can't wait to see what it's like to fuck you." He licked his lips and looked me up and down.

fuck that was sexy.

"Let's wait a bit, I know it will be amazing, but waiting will make it so much more better." I said.

"For you, I will definitely wait." He kissed my cheek. "You are worth the world to me."

His eyes were glistening, I gave him a peck and I smiled at him.

"How'd I get so lucky?" I said.

"Don't go soft on me Dakota." He winked at me.

"I'm not soft, I'm just lucky." I shrugged.

"Stop being so cheesy, where's my girl." He laughed.

"Shut up." I punched his arm.

He grabbed under my chin and kissed me again, ugh his lips are just so kissable.

"There she is." He said.

"Now how are we gonna get out of here? I swear I heard someone fondling with the handle while you were eating me out." I laughed.

"We're gonna walk out with pride." He said puffing his chest out.

"Alright then you go first." I said.

"Nah I think you should go first." He said.

"Go out with pride he says." I scoffed.

"Ya you go out first with pride." he laughed.

I reached for the door and unlocked it and we both started to go out, I pushed him back in to make him wait so I can go first. Sure enough there was someone standing right there.

"oops, I'm sorry." I said sliding passed them.

"Tell the other person to come out too." she said.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"I know what was going on, everyone heard it." She crossed her arms.

fuck. fuck. fuck.

"I'm sorry. Harry come out." I said as my face turned red.

He shamefully walked passed her too. We both looked into each others eyes super embarrassed.

"It's okay, we will get used to it." He whispered in my ear.

______________________________________________

Sorry that it took so long guys! I've been so busy with work and nursing, same thing. I know how much you guys love this story, so I'll try to keep up with it! And I hope you enjoyed the smut! It was my first time writing it so go easy on me, I know it was pretty vulgar but this world we live in I'm sure you've heard it all.