Chapter 15

We finally finished moving everything into the dorm, now all that's left to do is decorate and place everything that needs placing.

Arianna was sitting on her bed just staring at Harry and I.

"Uhm why do you keep staring at us?" I Finally asked her.

"I don't know this is just so mind blowing." She said not even blinking.

There was a knock on the door and believe it or not the upperclassman I met when I was first touring the place stepped in.

"Hey Myles." I waved.

"Oh, hey-what's your name again?" He asked. You've got to be kidding me...

"It's-" I was saying.

"Stop I know your name, how can someone forget a name who's face is as beautiful as yours?" He said smirking.

Arianna cleared her throat and Harry was balling his fists. This whole thing probably won't work out, they're both the jealous types.

"Okay Myles let's get to work babe." Arianna said taking him by the arm and pulling him onto the bed next to her.

"Babe? You seriously dissed him last time I was here." I said.

"Things change." She shrugged.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at this occasion, I forbid you." Harry said.

"Don't get jealous for no reason." I laughed.

"I'm not though." He said.

"Right, and you're not a multi-billionaire who sings to 12 year olds pretty much every night." I laughed starting to decorate my desk and drawer.

"Speaking of that, you're coming to the concert in two days, right?" He asked.

"I don't really have a choice, I have to take my sister and her friend and then I have to meet you guys." I said.

"Well then lets pre-meet the guys tonight, you can come watch the rehearsal." He said smiling.

"I don't think that's a very good idea. If that one guy didn't like me, none of them will." I said putting my bed spread on the mattress.

"That's only Louis, I told you before. We woke him and he got cranky." He said. I looked at him and grabbed his hands.

"I just don't think its the right time." I said. "I have a feeling that something will go wrong."

"Nothing will go wrong." He said shaking my hands up and down as he talked, after he was finished he kissed my cheek. I could feel my face getting red.

We finally finished decorating and I wanted to rush out of here because the tension was killing me!

"So now we're going to a rehearsal? Where will I wait while you guys rehearse?" I asked kind of worried.

"Don't worry, you're going to be in great hands backstage with Lou and possibly the boys girlfriends." He smiled at me as we continued to walk to the car.

"Girlfriends? Great more people to impress. Don't get me started on meeting your family." I said rolling my eyes.

"Quit rolling your eyes! They will ALL love you. Including my family. Stop worrying you're hard to not adore." He reassured me, not that he needs to, I already know I'm lovable.

This will be really scary..

****

"Harry, glad that you finally made it bro." One of the guys said to him.

"Yep, this is my- good friend?" He said looking at me with a confuzzled look.

"Hi, I'm Dakota." I said smiling.

"And I'm pretty sure you already know me, it's nice to meet you." He smiled.

"Actually I have no idea who you are." I said laughing.

"Well that's different. I'm Liam."

"Ya I don't really follow your band, but my little sister does." I shrugged.

"You brought a girl who doesn't even like us?" He asked Harry.

"I didn't say that I don't like you guys, I juts haven't heard your music before." I said raising my eyebrow. Obviously he wants these hands.

"Oh hey it's that girl from the hotel." I'm guessing Louis said coming toward at us and pointing at me.

"And you're the guy from the hotel." I pointed back at him.

"You guys were so wasted. I'm surprised you're still with Harry." His eyes crinkled as he was laughing and slapping his knee.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and looked at Harry.

Once Louis calmed down he answered my question.

"It's just that Harry is so, I don't know, rowdy." He said.

I breathed out in relief, I thought he was gonna say something about a one night stand or something.

"Rowdy? Well that's good to hear." I said in relief.

"Ya he's like a bumblebee." Liam said as Louis nudged him.

"Bumblebee?" I looked back at Harry and he was rubbing his neck now.

"Ouch! Louis don't do that!" Liam pushed him away as revenge. "Yes a bumblebee, he tends to jump from flower to flower if you catch my drift, it's a good thing you're only a friend."

"Yep, that's right, only a friend." I said slightly smiling. "Hey listen I actually have a few things to do so, I should just uhm." I said pointing at the door.

"Oh, well it was great to meet you Dakota!" Liam said waving as I was walking out.

I was in the parking lot and I couldn't walk any further because I was blinded by my tears surrounding the rims of my eyes. I stood in a single spot in the middle of the road crying. I know I shouldn't be crying over such a petty thing, but I guess I kinda lost it.

I was thinking it would be a cheesy ending and Harry would come running after me, I turned around and he wasn't there. He wasn't going to come and I'm okay with that.