Chapter 18

"So you're just going to drop us off?" Mckynlee whined in the back of Harry's car.

"Stop whining you will see them again I'm sure." I laughed.

"I know but you stole my man and I'm actually riding in his Range Rover! Except I expected to be riding shotgun." She crossed her arms.

"Hey don't worry about it princess." He looked back and held her hand the rest of the way to my house.

I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks for doing that."

"No problem, I'm used to fans like her." He said.

"That's so sweet, and she probably won't forget it her whole life." I said.

He put his right hand on my left thigh, it sent shivers down my spine. He kept his eyes on the road but he didn't know I had my eyes on him.

"Why are you staring at me?" He smiled.

"How did you know I was staring at you?" I asked looking away.

"I can see you with my peripheral vision." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be, if I had the chance I'd be staring at you, but if I did I'd get into an accident and then I wouldn't have a chance to stare a you." He said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Why you what?" He asked gripping the steering wheel.

"Why do you want to be with me of all people?" I asked.

"Why do you have to ask such silly questions like that?" He asked seriously.

"You don't like me asking questions like these?" I laughed.

"Not really, you're so beautiful and speak your mind. I think I'd rather die than lose a girl like you." He sternly said still grasping the wheel.

"Alright where are we going." I said trying to change subjects.

"We're going somewhere fun." He looked at me and grabbed my hand to kiss it.

I don't like the fact that he's hiding where were going because it's almost 11 o'clock.

"Alright I trust you Harry." I looked down at the shifts and saw he was still holding my hand. I had a warm feeling inside the of my stomach, he's making me feel so fuzzy inside it's killing me how I met a guy like him.

"We're here." He said parking the car in an alley way.

"Uhm this isn't what I had in mind for a first date." I scrunched my face and let go of his hand.

"Well technically we're not there yet." He smirked showing only one dimple.

I looked at him with a confuzzled face. He got out of the car and came to my side to open my door. He took my hand to help me out.

"We're going to have to do a little bit of walking if that's okay." He asked for my approval.

"Ya but when I get tired you're going to have to carry me." I giggled.