Chapter 3

Myles is literally the sweetest person, he's so hot too just damn.

"Well thanks for showing me the most around campus, I'm glad I have a friend already." I smiled at him.

"It's no problem really, when do you start?" He asked

"I start in a couple weeks." I shrugged.

"Well here's my number, text me Dakota." He said blushing a little.

"I'd be happy to." I said as he left.

I just then immediately got a text from that Harry guy, ugh.

Harry: hey

Me: idk u

Harry: so?

Me: i dont want to be texting a random stranger.

Harry: im not a total stranger i promise

Me: for all i know u could be 40.

Harry: I'll have u know that im 21

Me: well Im 18

Harry: so ur name is Dakota and ur 18, we're not total strangers now

Me: ya but id like to kno u in person to be friends, i gtg

I slid my phone in my back pocket, man that guy is annoying.

My phone just then vibrated, will he ever quit?

Harry: well lets get to kno eachother. can i call you 2 nite?

My thumbs then began to quickly tap in response, its pretty devious.

Me: of course we can talk on the phone, for all i kno you can be my stalker! Hell no im not talking to u tonight or ever!

I then slid my phone in my pocket ignoring all texts I was recieving.

My next stop was my dorm, I'll be living on campus with some girl named Arianna, she's a sophomore.

I knock on the door and a beautiful blonde opened the door, she could be a model omg.

"Hi." She giggled at me, looking me up and down. She must have a problem with how I look.

"Uh hi, I'm Dakota, you must be Arianna. I'll be your roomate in a couple weeks." I said extending my hands.

"Oh I don't shake hands I'm a germaphobe." She smiled, oh wow her teeth blinded me.

"Of course you are, you're probably a vegetarian too." I chuckled to my response.

"Oh I am, I'm a friend to the animals and I'm hoping you are too if you're going to be rooming with me." She giggled.

"Right." I rolled my eyes. "So what's your major?"

"Cosmetology." She said with a serious face.

"How fun." I smiled.

"What's yours?" She asked.

"Oh I'm coming to get my degree in the medical field." I said.

"Oh nice, would you like to come in?" She asked opening the door wider.

"Oh sure." I said stepping in.

Her dorm is absolutely amazing, it's so girly though. I mean I like girly things but this dorm is a little TOO girly.

"This is an amazing dorm, will that be my bed?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I would advise you to bring your own mattress, the ones they provide is very uncomfortable." She said.

"That was my plan." I said.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" She asked opening her mini fridge. "What's mine is yours."

"Oh no thank you I'm going to be heading home soon, thanks for your hospitality." I smiled.

"Oh don't mention it." She said.

"Do you know anything about a guy named Myles?" I asked before I was out the door.

"Myles Keffer? Yea he's in my Biology class, he's really nice, a big flirt but he's nice." She said.

"Thanks Arianna." I said then left.

Well now I know Myles is a big flirt, just perfect. I was starting to catch feelings, ew.

When I got home there was a bunch of screaming going on in the house, and not the normal kind.

"Why is Mckynlee screaming?" I asked my mum.

"One Direction is coming to Whales!" She screamed louder.

"And you're going?" I asked.

"Yep, and so are you and my friend!" She said.

"Ew I don't want to go." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you are, I'll pay you 50 bucks." My mum said.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes more.

"Anything else excited." I asked.

"We have meet n greet tickets!" She said way more excitedly.

"Even fucking better." I said wanting to scream.

"Hey! Language." My mum said.

"Sorry it's just I don't like them very much, scamming little kids for money." I shrugged.

Mckynlee gasped.

"No! They don't scam me, I'm in love with Harry that's all." She said as she was air dancing with invisible Harry I'm guessing.

I don't want to go to this stupid concert, it's for 12 year olds, I mean I might end up liking them but I just don't really want to go.

I need to focus on my college studies that's coming up soon, I bet this concert is after my college starts.

"So when is this concert?" I asked.

"In 5 days!" Mckynlee said.

Well shit.