Chapter 23

Me and Harry finally got alone, I look up to him, my heart is racing because I don't know how to start off what I'm about to say.

"I'm going to miss you." I just flat out say.

"I know I'll miss you too. It's going to be so hard to say goodbye when it's time." He said.

"It's literally been a few days and I can't believe I'm being clingy." I laughed rolling my eyes not knowing that I was tearing up.

"Don't you start crying or I will start crying" he said wiping my tear.

"Don't tell me what to do" I crossed my arms.

"Oh ya, you think you're so tough and boss now huh?" He chuckled.

"As a matter of fact." I tilted my head.

"Oh bet" he was grimacing showing his cute dimples.

"Bet." I laughed. "So when are you guys going to America?"

"3 or 4 months, when do you have holiday?" He asked

"Well the beginning of December I believe, I can't believe that I start Monday." I said.

"I might have an idea.." he said scratching his chin.

My eyes got wide.

"Come with us to the states!" He said fist pumping.

"Stop dreaming." I said.

"No for real! come with us until you have to go back to school! I'll buy you plane tickets!" He said excitedly.

"Harry what are you smoking?" I said.

"I'm 100% serious Dakota." He slumped.

"I think you're crazy. I literally won't have any money." I said.

"I'll pay for you!" He said.

I just stared at him for a good minute. Am I really thinking about doing this? Am I crazy to just drop everything here and just go with him?

"Fine." I found myself saying. "But one wrong move Styles and I'm on the first plane back here."

"Yes! Okay there won't be any wrong moves I swear!" He said jumping in excitement.

"Sometimes I question why we're together" I laughed.

"Just think of it, 4 months in and we will be together in the one place you've been dreaming of going!" He said excitedly.

Most people are like why the hell do you choose America as the one place you want to go? Well, the typical answer would be Paris or Bali or somewhere like that. I guess I just have a different perspective.

"So the last show in Wales is tomorrow?" I asked.

"Ya it is, then we're going to do our next show a few hours away from here. I'm going to miss you like mad. Don't worry we can facetime and all that stuff." He smiled.

I took his hands and gave him a half smile and looked down at our hands.

"I don't know if I'll be good at this long distance thing" I said tearing up.

He lifted my face up by my chin and stared into my eyes.

"Baby, we got this. Trust me." He reassured me.

"I know we do, you've probably done this kind of thing loads of time." I projected loosening grip of his hands.

"Actually, not really. I feel like I've known you forever, and I can trust you with anything and I hope you feel the same." He said.

"I do." I smiled.

"Good. Now I say that we spend our time while we can together doing something awesome. And I've a great idea!" He cheekily stated.

**** few hours later ****

"Right here you press this pedal to go, this pedal to stop. If you get into a spin off the whole thing stops and we run out to get you. You press the white button to reverse. Got any questions?" The go kart employee asked.

I shook my head no and had my game face ready. I look at Harry and he revs his engine. I raised my eyebrow. I was ready to beat his ass.

"You're going down styles." I smirked.

"In your dreams loser." He stick his tongue out.

"Real mature. You wanna make this interesting?" I laughed.

"Oh ya." He said.

"Winner gets head? Loser, nothing" I said.

"Big bet!" He said.

Let's just say I know I'm gonna win. I'm pretty good a go karting.

****

"Ha you owe me head!" Harry shouted.

"Shhhh! Not so loud jeez" I laughed and covered his mouth.

"You're just a sore loser." He poked my nose multiple times.

"No you're just a sore winner. And we never shook on it!" I swatted his hand away.

"No fair! You never said we had to shake so how can we bet on it?" He asked.

"Well for a bet to work you have to do a pinky promise or a handshake to really make it bind." I chuckled.

"But if you won I would have so gone through with it." He winked.

"You're pushing it styles" I said shoving him.

"Now I know you want it." He whispered in my ear making my spine tingle.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I shrugged.

He pushed me against a wall and started kissing on my neck. His hands were digging into my waist and pushing me further into the wall. He put his hands on the wall and started kissing me.

Who knows where this is going to lead.

****

Damnnnn hey guys ! Sorry been busy as always working and shit. I love writing these and posting them so much. I'm trying to do these as much as I can cuz I know you love them ! I can't believe that they might get back together in 2020! I hope that's real and not fake news ! Anyways enjoy !