Chapter 21

HARRY'S POV

I went back into Louis and Niall's room to check on Dakota after the whole Amber incident.

"Hey." I said walking in and rubbing the back of my neck because I felt guilty for not telling Dakota anything.

"Hey look, the liar arrived. Can I finally go so you can spend time with your girlfriend?" She crossed her arms and popped her hip out.

"You're my girlfriend. She's just a friend, I promise." I lied.

"Amber is a slut name." I scrunched my face. "And she's not even pretty. Just kidding she's actually beautiful." She said.

"That's why you're my girlfriend. I think you are the most beautiful and have the prettiest name? Uh okay but that's what I think." I grabbed her into a hug that I know she can't resist, and I was right, she was gripping me tightly.

"Thank you Harry, it really does mean a lot. But if you screw me over again I'll rip your balls of and hang them up on my door for people to use to knock on the door." She said. I was genuinely scared now.

"Promise love." I said with wide eyes.

Louis and Niall were looking at me suspiciously and I just waved at them innocently.

"Harry, can we have a moment please?" Louis asked me.

"Of course Lou." I followed him outside into the hallway. Niall stayed in the room to keep Dakota company.

"Harry what's going on.." Louis trailed off.

"Well I uh, I-" I said until he cut me off.

"Oh please Harry! Don't break this ones heart, I actually like her!" Louis said flailing his arms around and rubbing his temples.

"I like her too. I was meaning to break up with Amber I promise!" I said.

"You promised that months ago Harry!" He shouted.

"Shhh! She might hear you! Keep your voice down asshole." I whisper talked.

"I will do what I please, and for your sake I hope she hears me because you're cheating on such a nice girl!" He shouted even louder.

"I'm going to kill you." I pushed him backwards.

"Maybe I'll just date her when you break her heart." He pushed me back.

"Don't you say that, you're pushing it Louis." I said clenching my fist.

"The minute we made eye contact I saw that she wanted me and not you." He was smirking like a devil.

"Stop it." I said as my face was getting red.

"What are you going to do about it?" He said getting in my face.

"I'm not letting you take her, she's mine. Me and Amber are done just don't you touch my girl." I said as my fist somehow smashed into the wall, I didn't want to hit him because he's my mate, but I needed to get my anger out.

"That's my Harry." Louis smiled as I walked back into the room. What a twisted little shit. I punched a hole in the wall because of him.

"We need to talk." I grabbed Dakota's wrist and brought her into the hallway. Louis went back into the room with Niall.

"Ow, what Harry?" She asked taking her wrist back.

"Amber isn't just a friend." I scratched the back of my neck."

"What are you talking about." She crossed her arms and popped her hip out.

"We're still sort of together, in a way." I said.