Chapter 2

You survived another chapter of my amazing book, congrats your reward is this chapter

**
XXX-XXXX: (picture mesage)

It was a dick pic omg. It startled me of how big it was. I couldn't see anyones face, just a huge, dick.

Me: Who is dis

XXX-XXXX: Its me, Amber.

Me: no lol I'm not Amber.

XXX-XXXX: shit im so sorry..

Me: its cool, have a good day.

XXX-XXXX: Are you of the female species.? :)

Me: that smiley face creeps me out...ya.

XXX-XXXX: mind helping me out ? :)

Me: stop

XXX-XXXX: y

Me: cuz i dont want to send a loser idek a nude.

XXX-XXXX: My names Harry.

I put his name in my contacts because I was getting tired seeing a random number at the top of my screen.

Me: I'm Dakota, and I still won't send you a pic bc I'm not a slut:)

After I sent that I turned my phone off and continued to dry my hair. Well that was interesting.

A little after I was done drying my hair I gathered my supplies and left the bathroom.

"Its about time!" Mckynlee huffed crossing her arms and shuffling inside the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"All you're gonna do is play One Direction on full blast in there." I rolled my eyes.

Shes only 13 and obsessed with this boyband, quite annoying actually. Just like her.

I went into my room and locked my door behind me to get into some clothes. I have college orientation today I won't let anything bring me down.

I put on one of my old high school t-shirts, a pair of jeggings, and some converse high tops.

I went to my vanity (not to do make up ew I hate that shit) I went to curl my hair.

It takes me forever to curl my hair because it's just so damn long. But I get through it, the struggles am I right?

I smiled at myself in the mirror and then frowned because ew.

I grabbed my bag on one shoulder and walked downstairs to find my mum cooking me some brekkie.

I sat down at the table and started to turn on my phone, I watched the white apple thing pop up, god this thing takes forever to turn on.

"So what are you making mum." I smiled resting my head on my hands innocently and batted my eyelashes.

"Pancakes and bacon for my beautiful girl I'm proud of." She said with a cigarette in her mouth.

"Why thats me isn't it?" I smiled bigger.

"Hell no it's for your sister Mckynlee." She laughed.

"Ha Ha very funny I love you mum." I said jokingly.

She put a plate in front of me with a fork and knife and a glass of orange juice.

"Are you excited, it's your big day to visit the Uni!" She said.

"Totally exctied, can hardly breathe." I said as she put my pancakes and bacon on my plate that I started to scarf down.

"I really hope you have an amazing experience, I know I did. That's how I met your father." She said putting down her cigarette.

I have been trying to get my mum to quit smoking, she did for a while. But then my dad died because he got shot. Sad story really.

"Thanks for the food, have a great day at work!" I said standing up to give her a hug and kiss.

I scanned my fingerprint and that Harry guy is still texting me..

Harry: Dakota is a really pretty name!

Me: thnx but i didnt ask you. bi

I clicked my phone off and shoved it into my pocket.

I unlocked my car and buckled up, Im so excited!

Campus is just how I expected it to be, it's a college. It's actually extremely beautiful. There's a lot of plants and attractive people here.

I decided I might need some help looking around but I don't want to join a tour group, I would look like a total nerd freshman.

I look around and I see this hot guy who looks like an upperclassmen.

"Uhm excuse me?" I stopped him.

"Yes?" He smiled, I nearly melted at his accent, he's obviously from a different part of England.

"Hi do you think you can show me around? I bet you're thinking ew she's a freshman but if you give me a chance I-" I was saying.

"It's totally cool, We don't get many pretty freshman girls around here. What's your name beautiful." He asked smirking.

I giggled a little before I answered him. "Dakota." I smiled really wide.

"Well my name is Myles." He said shaking my hand.

"What year are you in?" I asked him.

"Im in my Junior year in the law field." He said.

"Nice, nice." I nodded.

I think I'm going to enjoy this..

***

Hey heres another small update because I'm so bored rn, no one is prolly even reading this lol