Chapter 17

I needed to get out of here with or without the girls. I'm so embarrassed right now, I could feel my cheeks getting red hot by the minute.

Harry was just standing there staring at me. I didn't know what to do because I know he wouldn't be able to hear me with all this damn screaming.

"Dakota please." He was practically begging now, just how I like it.

"I like you too." I mouthed back at him.

Now he was smirking and jumping around with happiness as the band continued to play. The other three guys were off the stage and they all left Harry. I started to giggle to myself.

Harry looks around to see if the other guys were there to witness what just happened, his cheeks got all red of embarrassment because he realized he was the only one on stage.

"Come backstage." Harry said still looking at me smiling.

"You girls want to go backstage again?" I asked.

"Uh duh!" Said Mckynlee.

"Alright come on, everyone got their passes?" I asked looking at the lanyards.

"Yep!" They both said simultaneously and grabbed them around their necks to show me. I nodded in understanding.

We walked toward the way we came out to our seats and they started squealing for some reason.

"Paul! Oh my god it's really him!" Mckynlee was yelling.

"Paul?" I asked in confusion thinking he wasn't part of the band or anything.

"He's the security guard!" Emily said still squealing.

"Okay?." I said. "Well we're here to see Harry."

"Passes?" He asked kind of sternly and annoyed.

"Oh here." I said handing mine to his.

"This pass is just for meet and greets. I'm sorry." He said handing it back to me.

"What? Are you serious! These were expensive as fuck! We spent a lot of money on these for 5 minutes?" I asked getting pissed off.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience but if you came back then all the other girls with meet and greet passes could come back too, and thats too many girls." He said it like he said it a million times before.

"I'm Harry's girlfriend though." I said crossing my arms. "And you can let us back there or I'll get really pissed off."

"You don't want to piss her off Paul." Mckynlee said.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on Harry's contact to call and I put it on speaker phone.

"Hey Dakota." He answered with his rigid accent from after singing that much.

"Can you tell Paul to let us back." I said.

"Uh ya. Let me call him." He said with a sore throat.

He hung up and Paul's phone started to ring.

"Hello." He answered.

"Let the girls back, they're with me." Harry said tiredly.

"Alright you girls are clear." Paul said letting us backstage.

The girls were practically SPRINTING to go see the guys.

This is all so surreal actually knowing Harry, I can't believe this is actually happening.

Before I knew it we were at a door with a sign that said VIP on the door. The girls were knocking on the door nonstop.

"Okay girls stop pestering them, they might tell us to go away." I said trying to get them to calm down.

The door flew open and there stood Louis without a shirt on, then again all of them had their shirts off and the girls were squealing louder than before.

"I'm so sorry for them." I said crossing my arms.

"Omg you guys are shirtless!" Mckynlee shouted jumping up and down.

"Well come in while we put them back on." He said inviting us in.

We walked passed him and he smelled really good. Kind of like sage and old spice. But I couldn't let that go unnoticed.

"Hey Louis, you smell really good." I complimented him.

"Why thank you it's my favorite cologne, you can borrow it if you like sometime." He laughed closing the door.

"I'd love that." I sarcastically said.

"Hey stop teasing my boyfriend." Harry ran up to him and hugged him.

"AHHHHH LARRY." Emily screamed pulling her phone out and took pictures

They quickly untangled from each other. They didn't want any controversy.

"You better delete those pictures we can get in big trouble with our management if they get their hands on those." Louis said crossing his arms and looking pissed off.

"Ugh fine, only for a kiss." She said crossing her arms too.

"On the cheek." Louis said making an agreement.

"And a picture included." Mckynlee said also crossing her arms.

"Fine." He said going up to them and giving them their wish.

Harry saw me and smiled.

"Why don't we blow this place?" He smirked.

I was smiling admiring his sweet dimples, his cheeks were still shiny from sweat after tonights show.

"Why don't we get out of here? Where will we go, I have these two with me I can't just leave them alone."

"I'll take care of it. And you will see babe." He winked at me.