Chapter 14

"That's not what I'm saying." Harry said sighing.

"I know Harry, but even if we you know, started to date, we would probably end up fighting a lot." I said shrugging a bit.

"If we ended up dating I'd put in every single effort to keep you happy Dakota." He said with a serious face.

I can't believe we're even having this discussion, we keep having the same conversation over and over and it's getting quite annoying.

"I understand that, Like really I do. But what if you're not happy." I say looking down now.

"Why wouldn't I be happy? You are so beautiful, and you're so outspoken and can speak your mind. I don't ever have to guess how your feeling or what you want. You're so charming and smart and-" I cut him off because I can't handle it. This catches me off guard too.

I jumped into him and kissed his gentle lips passionately, his cologne was radiating off of him, he was wearing Versace, he smelled very manly. I could feel his heart beating, it was almost as fast as mine. His hands wrapped around my waist and I was cupping ahold of his face. My eyes were closed and I can't lie, I felt sparks racing through my veins, it was magical.

I open my eyes to see him as our kiss had ended, it felt like the whole world stopped for hours. He had wide eyes and he was speechless. I was too speechless, I have no idea what to say now because of that amazing kiss. I hope he felt what I felt.

"Dakota-I- That was-" After he was stuttering he just smiled at me with his teeth. He pulled me into a tight hug, I wrapped my arms around his back and his arms were around my neck. I just kissed Harry Styles. A boy I thought I would never talk to, or like.

"Thank you." I just plainly said.

He let go of me, and had a confused look, his eyebrow was raised.

"For what?" He asked.

"Making me come to a realization." I smirked.

"And that would be..." He trailed off.

"Me liking you, not just as a friend." I said.

He started to bite his lip now.

"You mean that?" He asked.

I nodded happily.

"You stuck around me all weekend, and wouldn't stop bugging me about anything, you are the sweetest guy I have ever met. You are really hot too, And I'll be honest, I have never really liked your band that much, but didn't even give you guys a chance."

He couldn't stop grinning and it was kind of freaking me out a little.

"I can't wait for you to meet the guys, they're just as great." He said.

"I'm pretty sure one of them hates me already." I said.

Harry scrunched his face in confusion.

"When we were drunk the other night and ding dong ditched him, I forget his name." I said raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"Oh! Louis, nah he's cool. Pretty sure he was just tired and was trying to sleep or something." Harry shrugged.

"Well hopefully you're right, It wasn't a very good first impression of me." I said.

"No he's used to that kind of stuff." He waved his hand at me.

"Ya, I bet it happened a lot." I said kind of quiet, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Hm?" He asked as though he couldn't hear me.

"Nothing." I said carrying the first box of stuff into the dorm.

He had a confuzzled face and when he came to realization he grabbed a box and followed me.

"So you think I have girls over in Hotels often?" He said rushing up to my ear.

"That's basically what I said but just forget it." I said laughing.

"Well you should be happy to know that I don't. And we're actually not allowed. Management's rules." He said bluntly.

"What a shame." I said as we finally got to my dorm.

I knock on the door and Arianna answered.

"Hey, this is my friend Harry." I said as we brushed passed her.

"Your friend is Harry Styles?" She asked kind of confused.

"Er- yes." I said.

"Actually we're considered talking now." Harry said as I hit his arm.

"Ouch." He jumped up.

"So you're about to be Harry Styles' girlfriend? Man this is one special college. Can you set me up with Luke from 5SOS?" She asked excitedly.

"I'll see what I can do but don't get your hopes up." Harry winked at her.

I rolled my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes Dakota, I can see you." He said going back to get more boxes.

"I can roll my eyes all I want." I said following after him.

"Not on my watch." He turned around grabbed my back, his face was so close to mine. I closed my eyes for a moment but nothing happened, he let me go and continued to the car.

"You're such a tease." I said laughing, once again walking behind him to the car.

"I appreciate that statement miss eye role." He winked at me.

"Okay mister wink." I giggled.

He smirked at my remark for his new nickname.

"Let's just get this done so we can hang out for the little bit of time we have." He said.

"Little bit?" I questioned.

"Ya, I have to go to a rehearsal for the concert, it's in 2 days and this concerts pretty big." He said.

"How is it pretty big?" I asked.

"Well, Wales is a pretty big place." He chuckled. "We had to cut the concert days into three days."

"So you're gonna be here for a while?" I asked.

"Ya but then we have to travel to other places in England and then we're on an extended vacation in March." He explained.

"Oh." I said.

"You won't miss me that much, you will have your classes." He smiled.

Let's just hope so.