Chapter 10

He started to run after me.

"That didn't turn you on?" He asked.

"Uh no." I shook my head.

"Liar, you looked like you we're enjoying it." He winked.

"You're gross. I told you a million times I only want to be friends." I said pushing him away.

"Fine. Now I know for sure. So now what?" He asked.

"Food court?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I could eat."

A couple minutes later we were eating some Nando's in the mall. I love having a Nando's in the food court.

"How's your food?" I asked biting into my chicken sandwich.

He just nodded his head and continued to chew. I guess he was hungry.

I chuckled and continued to eat.

After Harry scarfed down his two sandwiches, we decided to go see Trainwreck.

"I have actually been wanting to see this movie for a while." He looked at me and smiled.

"Well that's good because same." I said.

When we were finished eating we decided to go for a small walk to get to know each other a little bit.

"So what's your favorite color?" Harry asked me shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Like a mint green." I said glancing over at him. "What about you?" 

"Eh I dunno, Orange or Blue. But mostly Orange." He smiled cheekily.

"Those are pretty good colors." I nodded.

"Whose your favorite celebrity?" He asked pretty quickly.

"Uhm I'd say Channing Tatum." I shrugged.

"Well mine is Rihanna." He said.

"Funny I thought it would be Taylor Swift or Kendall Jenner?" I said laughing.

"Well aren't you hilarious. I thought you weren't a fan." He teased poking my side.

"I'm not, I have a crazy directioner who lives with me." I said reminding him I pretty much know most about him.

"Touche." He shrugged.

"Why did you send that picture?" I asked stopping him in the middle of the sidewalk.

He looked pretty uncomfortable to talk about it but I want to get this part over with.

"What picture?" He asked innocently.

"You know what picture." I said folding my arms.

"I'm afraid I do not." He said mocking me as he folded his arms as well.

"You sent me a picture of your dick." I announced pretty loudly.

Now he was pretty silent, It's not awkward for me, I'm having fun out of this!

"Er-uh-" He was stuttering.

"Wait, you actually didn't send it to me, you sent it to-Amber? Oh yes Amber." I bluntly tapped my chin

His face was as red as a tomato, I bursted out into tears from laughing so much!

"Harry don't take it so seriously, it's not like I haven't seen one before." I hit him lightly on the arm and we continued to walk.

"Have you?" He gulped with relief

"Uh ya." I scrunched my eyes.

"So you're not a virgin?" He asked.

"Ya I'm not." I shrugged.

"Who with?" He asked.

"Uhm I don't really want to talk about it." I scratched my neck. "It's a really long story and it's personal."

"You can tell me." He stopped and held my hands.

"No I don't want your sympathy." I said letting go of his hands.

"Sympathy?" He asked.

"Ya I only told like 2 people of what happened." I said quietly. "I don't really want to talk about it Harry." 

"Please Dakota, I really want to know you better." He said.

We found a nearby bench and sat down because it's gonna get pretty serious.

"Last person I told was my therapist and I'm still getting help." I said.

"Wait, Therapist? Were you...?" He said as I kinda knew what he was talking about.

"Raped? Yes I was." I said hanging my head low.

"So why would you joke about seeing a dick then?" He asked.

"Well I was really young when it happened, and it was my dad." I said.

"You were abused?" He asked.

I slowly nodded.

"I was about 7 when it started, my mom found out when I was 11." I said.

"Dakota I'm so sorry." He hugged me.

"Harry I don't want your sympathy." I chuckled a little and pushed him away.

"Dakota that's awful, I think you need a friends support. Have you done anything with guys after that happened?" He asked.

"Actually yes. I had a serious boyfriend from Sophomore year to Senior year, we recently broke up 4 months ago." I said.

"Oh, why did you two break up?" He asked.

"He cheated on me for part of the Senior year and I just found out." I said.

"How are you holding up?" He asked.

"I was a complete wreck. Thats why I can't wait for college guys." I said.

He didn't look happy that I said that.

"College guys are assholes Dakota. They will use you." He said.

"How would you know? You didn't go to college." I said.

"Ya but I'm a guy and thats what I would want to do, well not anymore I'm not like that." He said.

"Well it's too bad because I already met one." I smirked.