Chapter 19

"I had a really nice time." I sighed as we were walking back towards his car.

"I'm glad you did." He smiled holding my hand.

"I can really go for that piggy back ride." I nudged him.

"Hop on." He stopped and was ready to catch me when I jumped on his back. I did as he commanded and he was not walking as slow as I thought he would be.

"Damn your heavy." He laughed. I was silent at his remark. For a moment I was having a lot of fun until-

"Kidding." He chuckled breaking my thoughts.

"You had me going there Harry Edward." I tapped his shoulder.

"Did you want to spend a night at the hotel with me?" He asked.

"Is that how normal first dates go?" I asked.

"No, but we're not a normal couple." He said. That made me really happy because I'm glad he thinks we're a couple.

"We are a couple?" I blushed, I'm glad he can't see my face.

"Er-I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend tonight." He blurted.

"I'm flattered that you think that we're not a normal couple." I said swooping around to kiss his cheek. "But we are the most sappiest couple ever and it needs to stop."

"I agree." He said. "Even though I'm all for the mushy stuff, like I said, I respect your wishes."

"Thanks." I said.

"So, to the hotel? I'm only here for two more nights." He sighed.

"Sure I'll tell my mum I'm sleeping at a friends house." I said.

"Don't lie to your mum." He said.

"Fine, hang on a minute." I said as we got closer to the car. I clicked on her contact as the phone started to ring. She picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Where are you dear? I was starting to worry." She answered.

"I'm with Harry, he took my on a date." I smiled through the phone.

"That's lovely! I'm glad you moved on from that other boy. Are you coming home? It's really late." She said.

"Well I was asked to stay at his hotel because he's leaving in two days. I will sleep on the couch I promise no funny business." I said.

"I know you're a safe girl and I trust you with all my heart. I love you, have a great time!" She said.

"Love you too mum." I said and hung up. "She said yes!"

"Okay we're almost to the car." He said.

He set me down in front of the passenger side and opened the door.

"After you my lady." He helped me in.

"Why thank you." I said as he closed the door after me.

He got in the car and we whizzed away. The radio was playing softly in the background and Harry was still making small talk, this will be a great memory for a first date, and I wouldn't of thought we'd be dating because I only saw him as a friend. Time escaped my thoughts and we already reached the hotel.

The valet opened my door and kindly greeted me as I said hello back.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked taking Harry's hand.

"Well we can watch a movie until we fall asleep." He shrugged.

"What movie?" I asked.

"Well, we can watch Maze Runner or something?" He asked.

"Yes I love Dylan O'Brien!" I squealed.

"Well good." He smiled and entered his key into the slot.

He let me go in first and right when I entered I just took a seat on the couch while he started to put in the movie Maze Runner.

We waited for the menu to pop up so he could press play movie. He sat down to the right of me and put his arm around me and kissed my neck.

30 minutes into the movie I could feel him just staring at him so I just glance over at him just to prove I was right. Which I was...

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shrugged.

"Okay well then watch the movie." I said pointing to the screen.

"I'd rather watch you, I find you more intriguing." He said. I blushed at his choice of words. Intriguing from his lips made me want to just, well you know.

I look over at him and he's still looking at me.

"You don't need my permission you know that Harry?" I giggled.

"Permission for what?" He asked genuinely confused.

"For this." I said leaning in to kiss him. I was about to release from the kiss, but he just held me there with his hands. I'm not complaining though.

When the kiss finally ended he seemed pretty blown away at first.

"I wasn't asking for permission, but that works too." He smirked.

"Well next time don't be a pussy." I said.

"There she is." He smiled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"That's the girl I like, I don't like it when you're all mushy like that." He scrunched his face.

"Good I didn't really like it either, it was a lot of effort." I said relieved.

"I can tell you're really putting in effort and I appreciate it." He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Good." I said continuing to watch the movie.

"So you're coming to the concert tomorrow too?" He asked.

"I dunno, I think I've had enough with boy bands." I sighed.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"No I'll be there." I said snuggling up to him.

"You can wait backstage if you don't want to listen to the fans, you're actually pretty famous now since I called you out on stage." He chuckled.

"Ya sure." I shrugged.

"You will probably be with the other girlfriends, I'm not sure if they're going to be there but usually one of them is." He said.

"Doesn't matter to me." I laughed.

"Did you want to sleep in my bed tonight?" He asked.

"Unless it bothers you?" I questioned.

"Of course not! But you know what?"

"What?"

"It would be better if I cuddled with you." He smiled.

"I think that would be better too." I said.

"But nothing else I promise. Only cuddling." He said reaching for my hand.

"Okay." I quietly said gripping his hand and playing with his fingers.

I'm the happiest I've been in a long time.