Chapter 20

I woke up on the couch to the sound of silent breathing. I was on top of Harry's chest, his slow heartbeat helped me feel relaxed.

I decided to get off and let him have the little rest he deserved.

"No come back." I heard him mumble.

"But you're sweating a lot, how are you comfortable like that?" I giggled.

"You're comfortable." He grabs me and pulls me back on top of him.

His slow steady breaths help me slip into another sleep. Our slumbered get interrupted by someone barging into the room.

"Harry?!" A high pitched scream wouldn't leave my ears now.

I shot up because I heard that it was a girl's voice, Harry shoved me off the couch and I hit the hard floor.

"Amber!" He said rushing his hands through his hair.

"I was coming here to surprise you, and it turns out you surprise me." She said starting to cry.

I stood up and was staring at the both of them talking. I knew it was too good to be true. After all I told him about cheating.

"I'm sorry Amber. I didn't know you'd be coming." He was rubbing his neck.

"I should have known." I started laughing to myself.

I started towards the door and picked up my purse on the counter.

"Bye Harry. Please don't call me again." I said.

"Dakota wait I need to explain." He chased after me.

I was nearly to the elevator when he stopped me, wow he chose me to chase after.

"No it's okay Harry I should have known because you're a famous guy and you get more girls than anyone on this world. Probably get a girl everywhere you go. Well I don't really want to be one of those girls so I'm sorry that I can't live up to your expectations but I'll get my friends number for you." I said.

"Okay Dakota, stop being ridiculous. It's not like that one bit so please just hear me out." He sighed.

"Fine." I crossed my arms.

"Amber was one of my old girlfriends and I was drunk the night I accidentally texted you. And then I accidentally texted her. She was worried about me and said she was coming up." He said.

"That was a couple of days ago." I said.

"I'm not finished." He said.

"Okay then continue." I said.

"I also drunk called her and said a few choice words. She lives really far from here and she was trying her best to get up here to see me. And she's the one who dumped me so please don't worry about anything." He said.

"How could I not worry when the girl you meant to send your dick pic to, is standing right there?" I start laughing. "It all just sounds too crazy for me. And I'm only trying to live a normal life, so if you'd let me." I continue to walk away.

"I'm not letting you do that no matter how much you want to." He simply said.

"Well there's no way you can stop me." I said from a short distance.

I heard thudding footsteps until Harry lifted me on top of his shoulders.

"Hey you put me down right now! This is kidnapping!" I screamed.

"Oh be quiet you will thank me for this later." He said shoving me into a room and told people to lock the door or guard it with their lives. I start to slam on the door and scream help me but there's no use because they were holding the door shut.