Chapter 16

Two days passed and nothing from Harry, tonight is the concert and I'm not looking forward to it.

Mckynlee's friend is already over the house and there 4 hours until the concert. They keep on screaming and saying they want to touch Niall's butt or something.

"Do I really have to go?" I asked my mom with a disgusted look on my face.

"If course you do. Aren't you friends with that Harry Styles? That kid is a real sweetheart." She said reading a magazine.

"Yea, a real sweetheart alright." I rolled my eyes. If Harry was here he'd tell me to quit rolling my eyes and I miss that.

"Hm?" She asked putting her magazine down. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing, I'll be back." I said.

I went into my room to check my phone which is on charge since last night and still nothing. I laid down in my bed and put my headphones in and drifted of into a nap.

****

"Dakota!" Mckynlee said shaking me until I was awake.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I said sitting up in my bed and rubbing my eyes.

"There's only an hour left until the concert and we should get there early since your close to Harry and all!" She said really fast I could barely understand her.

"Okay, chill." I said getting up and putting clothes on.

"Lets go!" She took my hand as I was mid changing and she dragged me out of my room into the hallway.

"Are you crazy? Let go of me!" I said taking my hand out of her grasp. "Since your so impatient just take your friend and wait in the car."

"She has a name you know." Mckynlee said crossing her arms.

"And I can really care less what it is, let's go." I said pushing her toward the door.

"Now you're the one pushing me." She said laughing.

"Have fun!" My mom said.

****
It smells like girls here, there's so much perfume and makeup smelling products in the air.

We're waiting in a line to meet the boys and I'm very pissed off because I really don't want to see Harry.

I look over to see if I can see them yet and there they are. I glance over at Harry really quick and see that he's staring at me. I look away because I don't want him staring at him but I can still feel his glare.

"Uhm I have to go to the bathroom." I said pointing at the bathroom.

"Hold it! We're almost there Dakota!" Mckynlee said.

I was crossing my arms and my hip was popped out because I'm taking an orders of what to do by my 13 year old sister.

I blink for a second and now we're next up, please kill me. The awkwardness will kill me.

"Alright, Next!" The lady with the camera said.

I walked up slowly as the girls practically ran to them.

"Oh hey Dakota! Haven't seen you in a while!" Liam waved to me.

"Ya, it's only been 2 days." I said rolling my eyes.

"So what's your girls names?" The blonde irish one asked, I'm guessing his name is Niall.

"I'm Mckynlee, that's Emily and that's my big sister, but you already know her. She's dating Harry!" She said.

"Actually I don't know her, but it's nice to meet you, girl who's dating Harry." He said looking at Harry.

"I'm Dakota and I'm not dating Harry." I said hoping Harry would hear me.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Dakota." Niall winked at me.

Harry was looking at us and saw Niall wink, he looked pretty pissed off and I'm glad he is.

"Would you like a picture?" Niall asked me.

"Uhm no not really, the girls will probably want one though." I said backing up and ran into someone.

I turn around to say sorry and it was Harry, how the hell did he get behind me?

"Sorry." I said and turned back around.

"No I am." He turned me back around.

"For what." I asked.

"Not coming after you or texting you. I was letting you cool down because if I tried you would tell me to fuck off or some shit." He said.

"That's your excuse? You couldn't run after me because of me?" I started to laugh. "How would you know if you never tried."

He was now speechless, serves him right.

"Thanks for the memories that lasted two days, they were so much fun." I smiled and patted his chest.

"I want them to be longer." He said taking my hands.

I looked around and saw all the attention on us, some girls kept on taking pictures of them and I'm pretty sure they're taking pictures of us right now. I swiped my hands away from his.

"People are watching so keep your feelings to yourself." I stated getting angry. "I didn't even want to come here I knew it was a bad idea."

He looked very hurt when I said that, and I really do mean it.

"Fine then." He was smirking now. "Enjoy the show girls." He said to us. After he said that we all got a picture with them.

****

We were so close to the stage I can barely hear myself think because of the opening act.

I was covering my ears because it was a band called 5 seconds of summer, they actually play instruments in this band, they're good but really loud.

Finally the boys came on after for what seemed like forever. Not that I cared or anything.

Whenever Harry would have a solo or started singing he would be looking directly at me and it's making me quite uncomfortable.

"Thanks again for coming out! We will see you guys again hopefully tomorrow night! And I just have one more thing to say to someone out there." Harry said closing the show. "Dakota, I really like you and I'm sorry for the other day, please give me another chance."

I widened my eyes and got all choked up, I felt like I was going to throw up everywhere! All eyes were on me and I didn't know what to do.