Chapter 5

Harry is so cute :)
****

Harry: R u coming, im waiting ;)

Me: Yes im Omw

Harry: seriously? Yes!!

Me: u cant see me but im rolling my eyes

Harry: ok stop texting and driving babe

Me: dont call me babe

Harry: ok babe

I don't want to be with him, He's a weird disgusting fuckboy. But him calling me babe made my cheeks hot and red, but I don't want to be blushing.

I pull into the driveway of the Hilton and they have a Valet.

Ew they have to park my rusty old bucket of bolts..actually its a nice car haha I saved up for it. Its a blue Kia forte koup.

"Keys ma'am." The man asked.

I can't believe they're working this early.

I handed him my keys and got out of the car.

"Have any bags?" The bellboy asked.

I shook my head.

"I'm just visiting a friend." I said.

"Well I'm afraid we can't let you in a famous boyband came in a little while ago." He said.

I started tapping on my phone after he said that, how typical.

Me: they won't let me in

Harry: ok im coming out babe

Me: stop

Just then a really tall, handsome guy with gorgeous emerald eyes came outside.

"She's with me my man." He said as he was walking out.

Why did I feel like my heart was melting.

He came up to me and gave me a hug, I tried hugging him back but I was too awkward and his hug was too amazing to handle.

"Good to see you babe." He whispered in my ear.

"No." I whispered back.

"So you can just come up to my room and just hang out." He said.

Haha "hang out" sure..

"Uhm nothing else though, don't try anything Styles." I said.

"I promise I won't." He said in defense.

We started walking towards the elevator.

"I'm still amazed that you came." He said.

"I mean if we're going to be friends we have to make memories." I said.

"I will look to you 4 years from now saying remember that time you showed up to my hotel at 12 in the morning?" He chuckled.

That gave me a good laugh, I was laughing pretty hard and I don't even know why.

"Probably true." I smiled recovering from my laugh attack that usually happens.

"You're so cute." He said blushing into a smirk.

"Awe you're blushing." I said poking his cheek.

"Well I'm not the only one." He squeezed my cheek.

I thought that it would be more awkward than this, but I guess it's not because it's early in the morning.

"I'm not blushing, I don't blush." I folded my arms across my chest (my small chest)

"Yes you do, either it's because of me or a guy you're thinking of, and I think it's me to be honest." He said.

"No I'm thinking of this guy I met on campus named Myles." I lied.

"Ya right." He shoved me on the elevator.

Why the hell did the elevator take forever to get to this floor.

He got on the elevator soon after he shoved me onto it.

"Idiot." I said.

"This elevator is so slow." He warned me.

"Why?" I asked.

He shrugged.

He pressed the 5th floor button.

"We could have taken the stairs." I said.

"But what fun would that be?" He asked.

"An elevator is fun?" I asked.

"Sure." He shrugged as he began jumping up and down.

I held onto the wall in fear, why did I come here? Oh god this is where it's gonna end, I'm gonna die in an elevator with a superstar.

"Stop!" I screamed loud.

I never mentioned I had a fear of elevators and heights, I kinda just wanted to play it off.

"Stop stop stop we're gonna die in here! There's gonna be no air when we get stuck and you're gonna make the elevator drop, STOP!" I screamed saying the words really fast like vomit.

He stopped while I was still holding onto the wall in fear.

"Chill, are you okay?" He asked in worry.

I shook my head still in shock.

"What are you scared of elevators?" He asked.

I nodded slowly still in shock, god I look dumb as fuck.

"I'm so sorry Dakota." When he said my name it gave me chills down my spine. That was the first time he said my name in person.

"I-it's alright." I stuttered standing straight up.

"Not really, I should have stopped when you first freaked out. You looked scared to death." He said looking down in sadness.

"It's okay I promise." I said.

"I wish I could just give you a hug right now." He said.

"Uhm no thanks." I said pursing my lips and looking in the opposite direction which is an elevator wall damnit..

"Aw." He simply said.

We finally got to his floor.

His door was pretty far away and I don't know why.

When we finally got to his door I was pretty excited because I'm kind of tired.

"Finally." I said.

"Are you going to spend the night?" He asked entering the plastic card into the door.

"In a separate room on a separate bed. Seperate, you know far away from eachother." I said because I was nervous he wanted to fuck or something..

"Okay I get it." He chuckled.

We walked in and it was a pretty nice room, had a nice view and everything.

Why am I here.

****

Sorry it was getting really long so I kinda had to end the chapter eventually :) ya