*RECAP*

I was honestly trying to refrain from doing Recaps in this story, but it's evident that it's needed. There won't be a short version because of the fact there's a LOT of detail that has to be explained.

So here we go:

RECAP:

Kim Namjoon is starting his senior year of high school. Namjoon has been bullied his whole high school career, most of the bullying is led by Namjoon's former friend Ki Shik. On the first day of school was when Namjoon met you, and he was immediately star struck. However, he didn't want you to associate with him because he didn't want you to be bullied too. He would push you away and constantly ask why you would always sit with him during lunch, his battle with his depressive thoughts slightly hinted.

You and Namjoon soon get together and sadly, one the same day you blackout and begin to attack Jae Hwa, a girl who had been previously bullying Namjoon. You cause you both to be hospitalized, and you were on the verge of being taken to court because people deem you as a "monster" and a danger to society, not even taking into consideration on how Jae Hwa started the entire ordeal.

One day, after being discharged from the hospital, Namjoon came to your house and you grow angry. Fearing that you would black out, you scream at Namjoon to leave, and with your fear eating away at you, you tried to break up with Namjoon. He wouldn't accept this, so he ran back towards your home, not caring about what was around him... causing him to get into a car accident. Coincidentally, you had passed out, and had hit your head on the way to the floor and had to be rushed to the hospital as well for a major nosebleed.

At the hospital, Namjoon is unconscious and you feel terrible. You feel as if it's all your fault, you still love Namjoon, but you try to refuse yourself the lover you deserve because you feel as if he can do better, that his life would be better without you. You also thought that his death would be better than his life, you hated to see him be bullied, you knew how much he suffered, so you told him to never wake up again.

Yoongi soon appears after that, and explains to you that you are much too important to Namjoon for him to let you go so easily. He shows you that Namjoon loves you regardless of your flaw, and that you both need and deserve each other.

Namjoon wakes from his coma. (Yay, happy times!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You discover that Namjoon and Jae Hwa have had a relationship in the past where she cheated on him with Shik, adding more to the rivalry/bully fuel. Namjoon reassures you that you are his world, his everything, and with the confirming "Gem" nickname he gives you, you couldn't be any happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You two decide to go out for a walk/date, going to an arcade, and then making your way to a carnival. Where you briefly meet Jae Hwa in the restroom (who was extremely nervous and shaken up) and the beloved carny man Jung Hoseok.

Jae Hwa was at the carnival because she and a mysterious man were following you specifically. The man intends to harm you, and Jae Hwa takes it upon herself to go against what he wanted, and tried to find you to protect you. Even though it caused her to go through immense amounts of abuse...

However, you and Namjoon go Hoseok's booth, the bright and bubbly man encourages Namjoon to win a prize for you, and even stood up for him when Shik came over and tried to embarrass him. Shik doesn't succeed and Namjoon proves his strength at the game, after you and Namjoon walk off, Hoseok takes it upon himself to teach Shik a lesson.

You and Namjoon later find Jae Hwa alone and severely broken in an alley way, begging for help. We learn that the mysterious man is Lee Sanghyuk (I may have used the last name 'Li' instead of 'Lee' in some chapters, but honestly I'm too lazy to go back and look rn), and how he doesn't like it when things aren't done the way he wants them to. He breaks her arms, her legs, and causes her to have a concussion. The doctor tells you that she may become handicapped by the time she fully heals...