Chapter 14

"No way," Your eyes widened as you stared at Namjoon in disbelief the boy only kept his head hung low and nodded, "How long had she—"

"About two years," Namjoon takes in a breath and sits up straight and looks at you, "Jae Hwa was cheating on me with Shik the whole time, and I had no idea. Around that time, Shik and I were actually pretty close. We liked the same things, went to the same activities—hell people even called us the 'Kim Brothers'! But then tenth grade hit and Shik changed. He stopped being around me, started hanging out with a different crowd. I'd go to our usual hang out spots and find them full of different people. Shik stopped talking to me all together, unless he was trying to make fun of me.... and Jae Hwa... she saw me lonely, she knew she could take advantage of me so she did. I gave her everything, and she just..."

Namjoon threw his arm up lazily in the air, his eyes were dark and distant. He shook his head and sighed before he stood up and walked over to you and hooked your chin with his finger. He stared down at you and you unconsciously lick your lips.

"You are my world now, I don't have to think about her anymore." Namjoon says before he pressed a soft kiss to your lips and you quickly wrap your arms around him. You pull backwards to shift up more on the bed and Namjoon follows your lips, you pull him down on top of you and allow his hands to trail your side. You quickly move your hands down and take his hands off.

Namjoon pulls away from the kiss and looks down at you before rolling off from being on top of you, "I'm sorry... I should've asked first."

"It's ok, it's just... I'm very ticklish." You say blushing darkly and Namjoon looks at you and smiles.

"You should've never told me that," Namjoon says before he begins to attack you by tickling your sides and kissing your cheek repeatedly. You squeak and try to squirm away, but Namjoon only pulls you back to him and continuing the assault.

"Mercy! Mercy!" You scream in between fits of laughter as you desperately gasp for air. Namjoon was laughing just as hard as you were at your reaction, and after five more minutes of torture, he finally lets you go. You lay on your side and continue to giggle, the phantom feeling of his fingers on your body cause your fits to prolong.

"I hate you," You giggle out, "You're such an idiot!"

"But I'm your idiot." Namjoon chuckles before he leans down and kisses your cheek, you curl more into a ball and whine, "And your my little Gem."

At the sound of that, your fits immediately stop, you bolt up and look at Namjoon with widened eyes. He raises a brow as he looks at your alarmed state.

"What?" He breathlessly laughs out.

You stutter for a long minute before you finally spew out the words, "The name, what did you call me? What was that name?"

"G-Gem? Why? Do you not want me to call you G—" Namjoon bites his tongue when he sees the tears begin to roll down your face, "Whoa, wait! Are you crying?!"

You didn't even speak before you flung your arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder, you hung onto him for dear life and he slowly wrapped his arms around you. His mouth was left hung open and his eyes were as wide as yours were moments before.

"It is you." You sniff and pull away, moving your hands over Namjoon's face, "I've dreamed about you—about us—for as long as I can remember. That's what you called me in the dreams, you always called me that! I promised myself I'd stay with the person who'd call me by that name without me telling them what it was! It's you, I'm so happy that it's you!"

Namjoon only smiles before bringing you in for a tender kiss, "I'm happy that it's me, too."

~*~