Garroth

I saw his gold blonde hair as he took me away from the crowd. Once we were out he turned towards me and smiled his princely smile.

" Garroth, shouldn't we stay with the group? "

" Nah, they'll be fine without us. "

" Okay. "

He held my hand gently and we walked closer to the shoreline. I could feel the ocean hit my feet as it stretched towards the shore and towards Garroth and I. Our hands were intertwined as we walked. His hand was warm in mine.

" Garroth? "

" Yes? "

" I can tell somethings up. "

" How can you tell? "

" Well, you kind of grabbed my hand and took me away from everyone and the firework show. Now we are just walking in silence. I can know you want to say something. "

" You were always a smart girl N/n. "

" Thanks, I try. "

We stopped walking and Garroth faced me. A small blush decorated his face. It was barely visable. Then he leaned closer towards me. His hand still held mine but his other hand held the back of my neck and pulled me closer.

" I've been wanting to do this since the baseball game. "

He pulled me closer and connected our lips. I kissed back. It felt like the world around us faded and nothing else mattered. It didn't take long for us to part due to the lack of oxygen. When we parted I looked at him. The moon and stars behind him made him look breathtaking. His blonde hair lit up with the moon behind him and his eyes shone brighter than the stars behind him. I could see the blush on his cheeks and the smile he had on his lips.

" ... "

I was speechless. Garroth's hands left my hand and neck and held my arms. I gazed into his baby blue eyes and he gazed into mine.

" Y/n I love you. I've loved you for a long time. When I met you I thought you were going to be like all the other girls. They just fall for me easily and faun over me, but you were different. When Ivy came around and tried to get to you, you never let her. I started planning how I should ask you out when I thought of this trip with Laurence. I decided then that I would ask you out. I planned the firework you saw with your name and a heart. "

" ... "

" F/n L/n, will you do me the greatest honor you could do and be my girlfriend? "

" I would love to Prince Charming. "

His smile widened and his eyes lit up in joy. He picked me up and twirled me around. I smiled and felt the wind as he twirled me around. Then he set me down and embraced me. I embraced Garroth back and kept the smile on my face.

" You've made me so happy N/n! "

" I'm happy to Garroth! "

I heard a phone ringing. Garroth held me with one arm while his other dug out his phone from his pocket.

" Hello? "

" No, we left. "

" Well, I wanted some alone time with her and-"

I could hear the voice on the other end raise his voice.

" Laurence calm down. She's my girlfriend now, so please stay calm. "

" Here she is. "

Garroth handed me the phone and I heard Laurence on the other end.

" Y/n is it true what Garroth said? "

" It is. I'm sorry Laurence. I didn't want to hurt anyone, but I love Garroth. "

" It's fine, but if Garroth ever breaks your heart come find me. "

" I will. "

" Promise? "

" Promise. "

" Alright thank you. We are all back at the condo, now. "

" Okay. We will head that way. "

" Alright bye. "

" Bye. "

I hung up and looked at Garroth.

" He said they were back at the condo. I told him we were heading that way. "

" Alright. What did you promise him? "

" Nothing you need to worry about. "

" I don't know about that. My best friend made my girlfriend promise him something. "

" You don't have to worry unless you are planning on breaking my heart. "

" I won't ever do that. "

" Good. Don't worry about what I promised him then. "

" Okay. "

I grabbed his hand and we started walking back to the condo. My smile never left my face and Garroth's joy never went away.

Next?

Dante
Travis
Vylad
Aphmau
Katlyn
Kawaii~Chan
Lucinda