Aaron's Date

" Why are we heading towards the parking lot? "

   " I'm going to drive us there. "

    " You have a car? "

   " Yeah. My parents didn't want me walking to school so they gave me a car. "

   " I see. "

As we walked through the parking lot I saw Aaron's car.

   " That's your car? "

   " Yup. "

I got in and Aaron got in the driver's side. We started driving towards the beach leaving the school behind us. As we drove my favorite song came on. ( What's your guys' favorite song? Mine is Wake Me Up by: Avicii!!!! )

( Anyone's P.O.V. )

As you sang to F/s Aaron was watching you sing.

   ' Beautiful. ' He thought. 

Once you made it to the beach you got out of the car. Aaron's plan was working so far. He made it before sunset. Your smile widened as you got out of the car and smelled the salty air.

( Your P.O.V. )

I took my shoes off and let my bare feet touch the warm, soft, sandy ground. The sun was slowly setting. Aaron locked his car and took my hand. we started walking along the shore of the beach. The water touched my feet once in a while.

   " So Y/n. What's it like being a werewolf? "

   " Not fun. "

   " Why do you say that? "

   " Well, for one I shed. Two I don't like being a werewolf. "

   " Why? I thought being a werewolf would be cool. "

   " Not with me. Balto has more reason to come and talk to me. I don't like him ever since he gave me that bruise and started trying to bet both of us up. Now he's trying to flirt with me. Especially now that he knows I have a tail and ears. "

   " Yeah. I saw today. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. "

   " Yeah. But he said the weirdest thing to me today. "

   " What did he say? "

   " He said I had a scent. It smelled like burnt wood and fresh cut grass. Do you know what that means? "

   " Yeah. We learned that in werewolf class. When someone has a scent it means they have been marked. When a male werewolf wants a mate he marks her so no other male werewolves will try and take her as their mate. "

   " So you're saying a werewolf marked me? "

   " Yes. "

   " I wonder who it was. I barely know any werewolves. "

Unbeknownst to me, Aaron was blushing. He held my hand a little tighter. We made it to the lighthouse as the sun started setting. 

   " Look! " 

I pointed to the sunset. Aaron and I stood there and watched the sun disappear as the moon and stars appeared. Then Aaron pulled me into the lighthouse. We walked up all the stairs. When we reached the top I saw a picnic blanket on the ground with a basket full of food. Along with a laptop on the ground with a bag of movies beside it with two pillows and a blanket. 

   " Aaron. This is amazing! "

   " So, I did good? "

   " Good? You did fantastic! "

   " I'm happy. "

We went and sat down on the blanket. Aaron handed me a plate/bowl/wood/ whatever with F/f on it.

   " How did you know this was my favorite? "

   " I asked Katlyn and she told me that F/f was your favorite. "

   " Thanks. "

   " Anything for you. "

A small blush crept across my face. Aaron put a movie into the laptop. He wrapped his left arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. A blanket covered us as we leaned against the rails with the pillows behind us. When I finished my f/f I set the bowl/plate/piece of wood/whatever in the basket. I snuggled up to Aaron as we watched the movie. 

   " Y/n? "

   " Yeah? " I asked looking up at him. 

   " What would you do if you found the person who marked you? "

   " I would ask them why they marked me. It depends on who it is really. If it was Balto I would slap him. If it was....let's say you were a werewolf. If you marked me I would ask why. Then I guess we would work it out and continue with the relationship that we have. "

   " I see. "

   " Aaron, do you know who the male and female alphas are? I know we have one of each in the school. Do you know who they are? "

   " N-N-No. I don't. "

   " Okay. "

   " Y/n? "

   " Yes? "

I stared at his black eyes waiting for him to say something. He tried to pull me as close as he could. Then he asked...

   " Can I kiss you? "

I nodded my head slowly. I closed the gap between us by leaning up and connecting our lips.

( Aaron's P.O.V. )

   " Can I kiss you? "

I was hoping she would say yes. She nodded her head 'yes' slowly and then she leaned up and connected our lips. I felt my eyes widen. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. She leaned on to me and I held her in my arms. I felt her soft T/c ( Tail color ) wrap around me. I caressed her face with my right hand. Her kiss was sweet but rough. She took the lead on this.

( Anyone's P.O.V. )

The kiss you both shared turned into a make-out session, but during this time your ears and tail started to disappear. Neither of you noticed it though. You both separated when your phone started ringing. You pulled away and looked at your phone. The caller id said it was Aphmau. You answered the call.

   " Have you lost your tail yet? "

You looked and saw they were gone.

   " Yes. "

   " Mine are still here! "

   " Give it some time Aph. It'll disappear. "

   " Okay. Thanks. "

You hung up and looked at Aaron. A blush covered both of your faces. Aaron stood up and helped you up.

   " It's late. I'll drive you home. "

   " O-Okay. "

You helped him gather the stuff and walk to the car. You put it in the back and he drove you home. You walked into your house and walked to your room. You fell asleep quickly. As for Aaron. he drove home and put everything away. When he got to his room he let his tail and ears show.

   " I should tell her. I need to. She needs to know I'm the alpha and I marked her. Maybe I could hide the fact that I'm a werewolf though. I'm not ready to tell her about that. "

He fell asleep dreaming about you.