Love Potion

Friday. What a glorious day. The best one out of the week. I can't wait to go home. My mom and dad should be home today. I can't wait! I walked to my math class. When I got there I noticed Kawaii~Chan wasn't there. 

   ' I'll text her. '

I pulled my phone out and texted her real quick.

You: Hey Kawaii~Chan where are you okay?

Kawaii~Chan: Kawaii~Chan is sick. Will Y/n~Senpai get the math homework for Kawaii~Chan?

You: Sure.

Kawaii~Chan: Thanks Y/n~Senpai.

You: Np

I put my phone away and started listening to the math lesson. She handed out the homework and I got it done quickly. It wasn't that hard. I turned it into the teacher.

   " Thank you. "

   " Excuse me Mr. Snuffleupldoo can I have an extra homework sheet? "

   " Why? " He said narrowing his eyes at me.

   " Kawaii~Chan is sick and she asked me to get her homework for math. "

His gaze turned softer and handed me a sheet. I thanked him and went back to my seat. When I went back to my seat I could hear the two guys beside me talking.

   " Hey, you ready for the game tonight?"

   " What game?"

   " The baseball game. "

   " Oh ya, I forgot about that. "

   " Dude it starts tonight-"

   " -at 6. I know. "

   " So-"

I stopped listening. Garroth has a game tonight? I didn't know.

( flashback )

   " No, I didn't. I knew Laurence played soccer, but I didn't know you played a sport. "

   " Ya, I'm the captain of the baseball team. "

   " That's so cool. "

   " Ya, you should come to one of my games sometime. "

   " Trying to make her one of your fangirls Garroth? " Laurence said.

   " No! I'm not. I just thought it would be nice seeing Y/n in the crowd cheering me on. "

   " W-Well...maybe one day. "

   " I hope that one day is soon. "

( Flashback Over )

Garroth did want me to watch him at one of his games. Should I go? It starts at six. When would my mom and dad be home? If I have time I'll go. I'll text them real quick.

You: Hey Mom dad when are you guys coming home? 

I waited for their response. I heard the bell ring and I started walking to my next class. Potion making. Once I was in there I walked to my table/station and waited for Dante or for the teacher. I saw Dante walk in and he walked over to me.

   " Hey, Y/n. "

   " Hey, Dante. What's up? "

   " Nothin much. What about you cutie?"

   " Cutie? I thought you had a girlfriend? "

   " I don't. Not anymore at least. "

   " Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. "

   " It's fine. Really. Anyway, what are we doing today? "

   " I don't know. We'll have to wait for the teacher. "

Then I could hear Katlyn and Lucinda arguing. I pretended to ignore them. Their arguments were getting ridiculous. I waited for the teacher to come to the classroom. Once she was here she shushed the girls.

   " Okay, class. Turn to page 75. You will make the potion on that page and turn it into me. "

I turned to page 75 and saw that it was a love potion.

   " A love potion hmm~"

   " Ya. So let's get started, Dante. "

Dante went to get the ingredients while I read about the love potion. Dante came back with the ingredients and I saw that he had his book out too and was making the potion. 

   " Hey Y/n?"

   " Ya?"

   " Can you read me the little summary beside the picture? I'm making the potion so I can't read it. "

   " Sure. "

I looked at the page and found the passage he was talking about.

   " This is a very simple love potion. When drunk the first person they see will be the apple of their eye. Once the potion has been drunk it takes 5 minutes for the potion to work. The person who drank it will have to lock eyes with the person in order to work. They will think of no one but that person. "

   " Wow. Weird. "

   " If they don't find someone in 1 minute into the potion to make eye contact with them. They will go into a love depression. "

   " What's that?'

   " It's where your so depressed because you can't find love that you go into a depressed state. "

He nodded his head as I continued reading.

   " This potion will last 8 hours at the most. But if the person kisses the object of their eye on the lips then they will fall completely in love with them. So when the potion wears off they will only think of that person when thinking of love. "

   " Wow. Dangerous potion. "

   " Not as bad as the others. Especially this forever potion. That sounds like a nightmare. "

   " Well, I'm done. Ready to show it to the teacher? "

   " Yep. "

The potion was a red color with a little white glowing effect. We showed the teacher and she took it from us. we walked back to our station and I got my stuff ready for the next class.

What I didn't know was that behind me Dante was putting something away in his backpack. Something that could change my love life for good. 

New path unlocked: Dante