Laurence

His brown hair as we ran out of the crowd. Once we made it out we started walking. We didn't walk far, but far enough to where none of our friends could see us.

   " Laurence were are we going? "

   " Just a little farther. "

   " Wow, isn't this scandalous. The Cassanova sneaking off with the girl. "

   " Very scandalous indeed. "

   " Can't wait to gossip about this when we get back to the school. "

   " Me either. We're here. "

We stopped walking and I just noticed how we were far away from the crowd, but we could still see the fireworks. Laurence never let go of my hand the entire time. He held on to it, tightly. 

   " Did you set that firework up that exploded with my name in a heart? "

   " I did. "

   " O-Oh. " A blush rode to my face quickly.

   " It's time Y/n. "

   " Time? "

   " Yes. "

He looked at me and turned me towards him. His hands left mine and went to my waist. My hands were planted against his chest.

   " L-Laurence? "

   " Y/n I have loved you since you told me you trusted me. I was always the flirt and that type of guy who just flirts with girls and never settles down, but you changed my mind about that Y/n. "

( Flashback )

   " Oh. "

   " Y/n please don't join their group. Don't even talk to them. They are bad news. "

I walked towards Laurence. I leaned on the wall of the bridge with him.

   " Don't worry Laurence. I won't. I trust you. "

New path unlocked: Laurence Zvhal

He turned towards me and smiled at me. He moved closer to me. His right arm hitting my left arm. I smiled back at him. His face kept getting closer to mine. I didn't mind though.

   " Laurence!" Someone shouted.

( Flashback Over )

   " That was the first I think someone has ever looked at me and actually listened to me. Every other girl wouldn't listen. They would just say 'sure' or 'okay' and try and get closer to me. "

His grip around me tightened slightly.

   " You aren't like all the other girls. You interested me and the more I got to hang out and know you the more I liked you. "

   " L-Laurence? "

   " I love you F/n L/n. Would you be my girlfriend? "

   " I would love to dear Cassanova. "

I smiled at him and he smiled at me. He leaned and quickly and connected our lips. I returned the kiss immediately. The kiss was sweet. He pulled me closer and it got a little more heated. As the fireworks went off we were making fireworks of our own. My hands left his chest and wrapped around his neck.

   "Where do you think they are? "

Laurence and I parted.

   " I don't know. Could they be out farther? "

We recognized the voices instantly. It was Kawaii~Chan and Aaron. I let go of Laurence's neck and tried to pull away, but Laurence wouldn't let go.

   " Don't worry about them. It's fine. "

   " I don't want to be embarrassed. "

   " But that's one of the best expressions you make. "

   " L-Laurence! "

   " There you guys are! "

We looked and saw Aaron and Kawaii~Chan running towards us. We saw everyone running behind them. I could see the guys glaring at Laurence and the girls looked a little concerned.

   " Calm down you dorks. She's mine now. So stop the glaring. "

   " Is it true Y/n? " Garroth asked.

   " Yes. It is. I'm sorry guys. I didn't want to hurt you guys. "

They all nodded in understanding. We decided to walk back to the condo and rest up for the morning. As we walked back Laurence's hand never left mine. Once we got to the hotel room Laurence picked me up, bridal style, and walked towards his room.

   " She'll be with me tonight! "

   " Where am I gonna sleep! " Garroth shouted.

   " On the couch. "

Then he walked into his room and shut the door behind him. He set me on the bed and covered me up.

   " Laurence, why don't I go change into some more comfy clothes? "

   " Go on ahead. Just come back. "

   " I will. "

I took the covers off and walked out of the room. I walked towards the room where my stuff was. I opened the door and saw the girls settling down. I walked to my bag and took out my pajamas. I went into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. Once I was finished I set my old clothes in the bag and I walked out of my room. As I walked across the living room I saw Garroth's blonde hair laying on the couch armrest.

   ' I have to. '

I grabbed a sharpie off of the counter and started drawing a mustache on his face. I made sure it was thick and I set the sharpie down. I giggled on my way to Laurence's room. When I got there I shut the door behind me and walked over to Laurence's bed. I got under the covers and laid my head on the pillow only to be pulled towards Laurence.

   " Glad you came back. "

   " Told you I would. "

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and rested against him.

   " Also if Garroth wakes up and comes in here don't tell him about the mustache. "

   " Mustache? "

   " I saw an opportunity and took it. "

   " This is one of many reasons why I love you. "

Who is next

Aphmau
Katlyn
Kawaii~CHan
Lucinda
Travis
Dante
Vylad
Garroth