A/n: Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's all about the turkey! Or whatever you eat.

For me...

IT'S THE TURKEY!!!!

I hope you guys all have a good thanksgiving day and now I get to the very emotional part for me.

Thanksgiving isn't all about the food, even though it's really good, It's about giving thanks. Telling people thank you and saying you love them and all that kind of stuff. After everything that has happened to me on Wattpad, I want to thank you, guys. Without you guys, there would be no stories and there would be no reason. There would be nothing. So...

   " Thank you. "

I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys. I don't think I would be this happy in my life.

Now before you ask anything I want to tell you guys that my childhood wasn't good. My brother was the main problem. He would always downgrade me, call me names, verbally abuse me basically.

I felt like trash.

So when I started writing on here and seeing people read and comment things on my stories it made me really happy. Especially when I saw those comments saying how much they love my book. The ones that made me laugh and feel good about myself.

I feel loved here. I want to thank you guys for that. Without WattPad I don't know if I would be here right now, cause this website brought me so much joy and happiness. I remember, when I'm sad or not in a good mood, I would go back through my stories and read comments because some would be funny and loving and it would cheer me up.

I love you all and that's something I won't stop saying. Along with the words ' Thank you'. Because I don't know what I would have done without you all and without WattPad in general. So...

   " Thank you "

I love you all.

HAVE A GOOD THANKSGIVING! DON'T GIVE UP ON ANYTHING! <3