Beach Time

I slipped the bathing suit on and looked in the mirror.

   ' Not bad. '

I grabbed a slip and threw it on. I grabbed a bag and put a towel in it with my phone. I slipped on a pair of sandals and walked out of the bathroom. I left the room and saw KC sitting on the couch. She was wearing,

 She was wearing,

   " Hey KC! "

   " Hi Y/n~Chan! "

   " Ready to go? "

   " Yes! "

We started out the door. When we got to the elevator I saw that it was very crowded with people.

   "Any more room? "

   " We have room for two more. Come in. "

   " Thank you. "

We got in and it started going down. The button for the ground floor was already pressed so I didn't say what floor to go to. I stood beside KC as we went down. I felt KC's tail wrap around one of my legs.

   " Are you doing okay KC? "

   " Yeah Kawaii~Chan is fin. It's just a little crowded in here. "

   " Sorry. We should have waited. "

   " N-No! It's okay. Kawaii~Chan just don't like crowded places. Y/n~Sama didn't know. Kawaii~Chan will be fine. "

   " Are you sure? "

   " Positive. "

I smiled at her face hoping to clam her down. It seemed to work since she smiled back at me.

New path unlocked: Kawaii~Chan

Once the elevator doors open the remaining people left the elevator. Kawaii~Chan and I left the elevator and started looking around for our friends. I looked for something that I could recognize them with. Then I spotted  ahead of black hair with a red sleeveless jacket. We walked up to them and I recognized Aaron as the man with black hair and red sleeveless jacket.

   " Hey guys. Everyone here and ready to go? "

   " We are waiting on Vylad and Zane. " Garroth said. 

I nodded and walked to a couch. I sat down and rested my head against the palm of my hand on the couch. I felt the cushions shift beside me. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron sitting beside me. 

   " Hey, Aaron. "

   " Hi, Y/n. How are you doing? "

   " I'm good. Ready to get to the beach. "

   " So am I. I wanna get some sun. "

   " I just wanna feel the sand between my toes. "

   " That sounds relaxing too. "

We heard the elevator open and we saw Zane and Vylad walk out. They walked towards us and we all started heading toward the beach. I left Kawaii~Chan's side and walked next to Vylad.

   " Hey Vylad what's up? "

   " The clouds and the sky. "

   " Good answer. "

   " Thanks. How are you? "

   " I'm pretty good. Ready to feel the sand between my toes. "

   " Awesome! I really want to find a turtle. "

   " A turtle? Why a turtle? "

   " I dunno I just really like turtles. "

   " If I'm not bombarded with people I'll help you look for one once the sun starts setting. I heard that's when they leave the beach and try and go into the water, but I'm not sure. "

   " Thanks. I could use the bait. "

   " Bait? "

   " Yeah, pretty girls usually attract a lot of things. So you can be my bait to attract the turtle. "

   " Thanks, Vylad. "

   " Anytime. "

When we got to the beach I set my bag down along with my towel. I took my slip off and my sandals and looked around. I saw that Katlyn pulled out a volleyball from her bag.

   " So Katlyn, do you want a rematch? I beat you the first time. "

   " Aw heck yes! Let's go. "

   " I'm in. " Laurence shouted.

   " Me too. " Garroth also said.

We saw a net not too far away and we ran over to it.

   " I call Y/n! " Laurence shouted.

   " Aww man. " I heard Garroth whisper.

I high-fived Laurence and we stood on our side of the net. Katlyn threw the vollyball up into the air and hit it towards us.

   " Got it! " I shouted.

I put my hands together and hit it to the other side. Katlyn dove for it, but missed. Garroth hit it as she fell and it flew over to Laurence. He hit it back and Garroth missed and it fell to the ground and we won the first point.

   " Yes! Good job Laurence. "

   " Thanks. Let's go! "

He served the ball and Katlyn hit it back.

( Time Skip )

I left the volleyball net and towards my towel. I noticed Zane sitting under an umbrella. He looked like he didn't even touch the water. I walked over and sat beside him.

   " Hey, Zane. "

   " Hello. "

   " Why are you not out in the water? "

   " Cause I don't want to be in the sun. "

   " Why? Are you a vampire or something? "

   " No! I am not! "

   " Sureeee. But why don't you just leave the umbrella? It'll be fun. "

   " I'm having fun right here. "

   " Well I'll stay here with you then. So you don't get lonely. "

He looked at me and all I did was smile at him. He turned away and I sat there thinking of what we could do as we sat there.

New path unlocked: Zane Ro'Meave

   ' Don't I have some playing cards in my bag? '

   " Wanna play slap jack? "

   " Sure. "