Cats!

It had been one hour until the bell rang again. Kawaii~Chan and I walked out of the classroom and walked around.

   " So what is Y/n~Senpai's next class?"

   " Potion Making. "

   " Kawaii~Chan doesn't have that class. Kawaii~Chan will show you where it is though. "

   " Thanks, KC. "

   " Not a problem Y/n~Senpai. "

We smiled at each other and started walking towards the class. As we walked I looked around and spotted Aphmau talking with Katlyn. I smiled at the sight. She was making more friends. We both are doing great for our first day in high school. I focused back on which way we were going and I saw the room right in front of us.

   " Again Thanks KC. "

   " Anything for Y/n~Senpai. "

She walked away and I walked into the class. There were only 5 empty seats left. I sat in one that was beside a girl with orange hair. I sat down and set my backpack to the side. I heard someone else walk into the room and I saw Katlyn. I waved at her and she came and sat in front of me. 

   " Hey, Katlyn. "

   " Sup, Y/n. How've classes been?"

   " They've been fine. Yours?"

   " Fine, except for this class. "

   " Cause your not a witch?"

   " How'd ya know?"

   " I'm not a witch either. Nor a werewolf yet both classes are on my schedule. "

   " Sucks doesn't it?"

   " Ya, but hey think of it as experimentation. It'll be fun. "

She nodded and the girl beside me turned towards Katlyn.

   " Oh! Hey there Blue head. "

   " Lucinda, can we please go a day without an argument?"

   " What? I just said hey. "

   " Exactly. I'm mad at you so don't talk to me. "

   "Too bad I'm gonna. "

Katlyn turned her head away and Lucinda rolled her eyes. She turned towards me.

   " I'm Lucinda. "

   " Y/n. Nice to meet you. "

   " Nice to meet you too. Might wanna talk to the office about your schedule. "

   " I plan to. I don't know why they are on my schedule. "

   " Malfunction probably. "

   " Most likely. "

Katlyn turned around and started smack talking Lucinda. Again. The bell rang and they didn't stop. The teacher came in and saw this. 

   " Alright. Grab a textbook from the back and I'll assign your groups together. "

I went and grabbed a textbook for Katlyn and Lucinda. They thanked me and I sat down at my desk.

   " Next group is Katlyn and Lucinda at station 5. "

Katlyn and Lucinda both glared at the teacher and walked to their station. That's what they get for arguing.

   " Dante and Y/n at station 6. "

I stood up and walked to station 6. When I got there I saw a guy with blue hair and blue eyes. Must be Dante.

   " Hi, Dante. "

   " Hello, there Y/n. "

I set my textbook on the table and noticed that he kept getting closer and closer to me. I heard growling from the station beside us and realized it was Katlyn. 

   " Okay, students today I want you to make any potion on the first two pages. "

I looked at the first page and saw cat potion.

   " Hey, Dante want to help me make this cat potion?"

   " Sure Baby~"

I stared at him and then just got to work on the potion. He helped me make the potion, but he kept trying to flirt with me. It kind of got annoying. Sometimes he would say bad puns pr pick-up lines and others they would be funny. We worked together and got it finished. We brought it up to the teacher and she passed us. I set the potion on the table and talked with Dante. We stopped talking when we heard yelling from beside us. I turned around and saw katlyn and Lucinda arguing.

   " Let me take it!"

   " No I will!"

Katlyn grabbed the potion and aimed it at Lucinda.

   " I will do it. "

Lucinda grabbed our potion and held it.

   " I will too. "

They just glared at each other. Then Lucinda threw hers and Katlyn threw hers. Dante pulled me away from the flying potion. It had almost hit me. When the red smoke cleared there were two cats. One was light blue with dark blue strips and the other was orange with dark orange strips.

   " Thanks, Dante. "

   " Sure, no problem. I knew they would do that at some point. I'm surprised they didn't through one at me. "

   " Why would they do that?"

   " a-a-a-a-a -don't worry about it. "

   " Okay."

Then the bell rang.

   " Y/n can you bring those two over here?"

   " Sure. "

I picked up Katlyn and Lucinda and brought them to the teacher. They were glaring at each other while their ears were back. They were mad at each other. So much. I set them on the desk and I watched her turn them back into humans. Once they did they started arguing.

   " You girls are going to clean up the classroom after school as your punishment. "

   " What!?"

I decided that I would leave them be and headed to my English class. As I was walking I realized that I didn't know where it was. I looked for someone I knew to get directions from. When I noticed a head of blonde hair.

   " Garroth!" I shouted.

He turned towards me. His light blue eyes finding my E/c eyes. I caught up with him and walked in the same direction he was going.

   " Do you know where Mrs. Applegate's Advanced English class is?"

   " Ya, I'm heading there now. I have her right now. "

   " Awesome! I'll know someone in the class. "

   " I'll introduce you to one of my friends. They have the class with us as well. "

   " I'm good. "

   " What?"

   " I've gotten threats today to not hang around you so I think it'll only make it worse if I hang around one of your friends. "

   " You're not listening though so what does it matter?"

   " Shut up!"

He chuckled as we reached the class. He took a seat at one of the tables with another guy. he had light brown hair and light blue eyes. I saw Aphmau sitting in front of them. I walked over and sat beside her. She seemed happy to have me there. I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around I was greeted with a kiss on my cheek.