A/n: Warning/IMPORTANT

OKay, so I'm going to get serious for a moment. This is very important. So I read this book called " Heart Of Stone. It is written by Calintha it's a good book. I saw a warning that they posted and I thought I would post it as well because I'm worried about your guyses safety and my own and the safety of these stories.

Here we go.

Now their books have been targeted, but mine has not been targeted yet. Yet being the keyword. I hope it never happens to my books or any of theirs.

So how they are being targeted is this:

These scam artists are claiming to be admin members on Wattpad and they are ' awarding ' people with these ' prizes '. this prize isWattPad premium access. They are tagging specific people with the comment,

   " Congratulations! You have won a WattPad Premium Access details..." and so on.

Then they give you a link in the comment. It's a link leading to a page they have created to Look like it is connected to WattPad. They then delete the comment.

BUT,

Due to having tagged a person in the comment, that person will still see the comment and be able to click on the link.

Please if you are tagged in one of these comments, DO NOT click that false link! 

It

Is

Scam!

I do not want any of you beautiful people to become victims of these terrible people.

Calintha also mentioned that they were afraid they are trying to target people who are:

1. Very Young

2. Not fluent in English

3. A type of combo of 1 & 2 

They do this in hopes of catching someone who might be easy to victimize. 

I don't know if people are falling for this, I hope not, but please do not fall for this! I hate that there are people like this trying to scam innocent people. So I'm here to warn you now. I know a lot of people read my books so I hope not one of you are targeted by these people.

So watch out for comments or posts telling you that you won something and that you only need to click the link to receive it.

Nothing is ever that easy. 

Plus you have to think.

   " Why would WattPAd send me this through a comment or a post? :

The creators and designers of WattPad would never do that. 

If you are tagged or see a comment like this report it and then block it immediately! I am probably getting myself involved in something I was never involved in before, but I want you guys to be safe. You all are like family to me. We've helped each other through dark times and laughed to cheer each other up. I see you all as a part of my family because I know you care about me and I care about you guys.

That is why I'm posting this. I want to protect you guys from these awful people.

I know some people are going to say,

   " If it hasn't happened to you then why are you warning us? It happened to someone else's books. "

The reason for that is because I'd rather be cautious and prepared than be unprepared and have something happen to you guys.

I hope that never happens.

Stay safe.