Walking to the Park

I woke up and started getting dressed in the uniform. Once I was done I took my phone off of the charger to check the time.

   ' Saturday? Oh! I thought it was...'

I shook my head at myself. I walked back to my closet and mentally scolded myself. I changed into something more comfortable. I walked downstairs taking my phone with me. I started making pancakes ( I prefer eggs, bacon, and biscuits with chocolate gravy ) for breakfast. Once they were done I walked to the living room and turned the TV on. I was watching my usual morning show when a news report came on changing the channel.

   " Good morning everyone today we have a very important announcement. This Ming Company has signed the contract from the L/n Company. They left to go home last night and this morning they are in the air again. Let's give them some luck and hope they make it to their destination alright. "

   " Thanks, Derek. Now onto Katherine for the weather. "

I changed the channel back to its original station. I rolled my eyes at the TV.

   ' Sure don't talk about their daughter who never sees her parents because of their business trips. '

I stood up and walked to the kitchen and put my plate in the sink. I walked back to the living room ready for a boring and chill day or relaxing. I felt my phone start vibrating before I could sit on the couch I looked at the screen to see that Katlyn was the one who was calling.

   " Hello?"

   " Hey, Y/n. "

   " Hey, Katlyn. What's up?"

   " I'm at the park with Aphmau, Travis, and Dante and I was wondering if you would like to come?"

   " Sure. I'll head that way now. "

   " Awesome! We'll be waiting. "

I hung up and started putting my shoes on. Once they were on I walked to the door and walked out shutting it behind me ( If you want to you can change your outfit ). I started walking to the park. Halfway I could hear footsteps behind me. I turned around to see gene walking behind me.

   " Hey, Gene. "

   " Hi..... What's your name?"

   " Y/n. "

   " Hi, Y/n. What are you doing?"

   " Walking to the park. You? "

   " I'm going to Zenix's house. "

   " Zenix. He was the other guy that was at the park that day right?"

   " Ya. He was. "

   " And the girl was named Sasha. "

   " Yup. "

   " To be completely honest I could see him and Sasha together. "

   " What's your reasoning? "

   " Well, that day at the park they acted like an old married couple. And I Thought that it would be cute. "

    " I agree. I think the same thing. They need to be together. I just wanted to hear your reason. "

   " Then what's yours?"

   " I've known them for a very very very long time. They always act like that. I know Zenix likes Sasha, but he needs to be a man and just ask her. "

   " Agreed. "

   " Hey, I'm trying to come up with a plan to get those two together. Want to help me, Kitten?"

( Flashback )

   " Hey, Laurence. You okay?"

   " Ya, it's just Gene annoys me. "

   " What did he mean by ' use to be in the club '? What happened?"

   " Well I was a Freshman and I had no confidence. So when I saw their group it looked cool. I joined their group and I gained confidence, but then I learned what they really did. I left. "

   " Oh. "

   " Y/n please don't join their group. Don't even talk to them. They are bad news. "

I walked towards Laurence. I leaned on the wall of the bridge with him.

   " Don't worry Laurence. I won't. I trust you. "

( Flashback Over )

   " I don't know. "

   " Aww come on. What's the harm in doing it?"

   " ... "

   " Look at it this way. We share the same goals. we can both get Zaenix and Sasha together. What do you say, Kitten? "

   " I-I..."

   " Stop walking for a minute. "

I stopped walking and faced him.

   " Give me your phone. "

   " Why?"

   " I'm going to give you my number. So when I start my plan or put it in motion I'll text you and you can decide if you want to help me or not. "

I nodded and handed him my phone while unlocking it. He typed his number into my phone and he typed my number into my phone. He handed me my phone back.

   " Thanks. "

   " Mhmm. This is my stop. "

   " Okay. Bye Gene. "

   " Bye Kitten. shoot me a text sometime. "

New path unlocked: Gene

I nodded and started back on my walk to the park. I glanced behind me to see Gene walking up the driveway towards a grey house. Once I made it to the park I looked around to try and find Katlyn. I saw her light blue hair past a few trees. I walked closer and saw that she was chasing Dante and Travis. Aphmau was on the ground laughing. I walked over to Aph and she was breathing deeply.

   " You okay?"

   " Ya, I'm just laughing to hard. "

Before I could ask why I was pushed down and hugged by someone. I stood up and saw that it was Travis. He was hugging me by my waist.

   " Y/n! Save me!"

   " From Katlyn?"

   " YES!"

Katlyn ran up to us and noticed that Travis was hugging me.

( Anyone's P.O.V. )

Katlyn calmed down looking at Travis hugging you, but Dante was furious.

   ' How dare he!? I saw her first! ' he thought.

   ' Does he like Y/n? '

   ' I can't let that happen. He's my best friend, but........how could I ever let Y/n go. '

Travis slowly let go when you told him Katlyn was calmer. Once he stopped hugging you a blush spread on his face.

   ' SSSSHHHHIIIIPPPP!!!! ' Aphmua thought

   ' If I can get Travis to like Y/n he will get off my back. Plus Y/n and him would be cute together. ' Katlyn thought.

So they all had a plan. Two of them would work together, but one had a different idea.