Aaron

I saw his red jacket and black hair.

   ' Aaron. '

We walked a little farther until we stopped walking. We were a little ways away from the crowd, but the fireworks still exploded in the air.

   " Aaron, what are we doing out here? Shouldn't we be with the others? "

   " Yeah, but this is a special moment I don't want to be ruined. "

   " Okay. What's special about it? "

   " Well, you see...."

He blushed and I saw it take over his face from ear to ear. He took my hands and held them between us. He looked into my eyes with confidence. I gazed into his eyes and blushed. then I put the pieces together.

   " Aaron did you make that firework? The one with the heart and my name in it? "

   " I-I did. Did you like it? "

   " I loved it, Aaron. Thank you so much. No one has ever done that for me. That must have cost a pretty little penny though. I need to pay you back. "

   " No, you don't. I did it for you. So, don't try and pay me back. "

   " But-"

He got closer and both of our faces got even redder.

   " No, buts. "

   " O-Okay. "

He didn't move away after my response. He stayed close. I noticed his gaze travel from my eyes to my lips. 

   " A-Aaron? "

No more words were exchanged between us. He closed the gap between us. Nothing else seemed to matter around us. He could hear the fireworks explode behind us, but I could only focus on the fireworks that were exploding between us. It felt like hours when really it was only a matter of minutes. When we pulled away both of our faces were red.

   " What w-was t-that for Aaron? "

   " Y/n I need to confess before any of the others steal you from me. "

   " W-What? "

He held my shoulders as he talked.

   " Y/n, I like you more than a friend. I think I just made that perfectly clear, but ahhh what I'm trying to say is Y/n with all the guys around and doing special things for you I get so jealous because of it. You have cheered me up when I was sad and you were there to fight Balto by my side. You've impressed me. No one has ever been able to do that. You've made me feel thinigs that I've never felt before. "

His grip on my arms loosened a bit. The look in his eyes softened.

   " F/n L/n will you be my girlfriend? "

   ' What? He's finally asking me?! '

   " B-But what about the o-others? "

   " What about them? "

   " They'll be mad and I don't want them to be mad at me. "

   " Y/n you have to choose someone. This competition can't go on forever. If they are really your friends then they will be happy for you. They won't hate you. "

   " Your right. "

   " So, will you be my girlfrind? "

I looked in his eyes and saw the worry in them. I smiled at him.

   " Of course Aaron. I would love to be your girlfriend. Only if you can be my boyfriend. "

   " Well, of course. That's how this whole thing works. "

He pulled me onto a hug. I hugged him back. The smile wouldn't leave my face and I could tell his smile wouldn't leave for a long while. We separated and started walking back to the group. The crowd got smaller as we got closer. I saw everyone looking around for us. When we reached the group Aaron grabbed my hand. I could see all the guys glaring at him.

   " Where did you guys go? " Aphmau asked.

   " I confessed to Y/n. " Aaron said very bluntly.

   " What!? " All the guys yelled.

   " Yeah, sorry guys but, Aaron and I are dating now. "

   " You picked him! He gets all the girls! " Laurence yelled.

   " I'm sorry guys. I know you all are dissapointed, but the competition had to end soon and I-I like Aaron. A lot. Again, I'm sorry. "

    " It's okay. " They said.

   " We understand. "

I smiled at them.

   " Thank you guys. "

We started walking away and back to the condo. Aaron held my hand the entire way back. When we got back I walked into my room and got changed into my pajamas quickly. When I was finished I noticed everyone was sleeping. I was about to get in bed, but I heard something move from outside the ebdroom door. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw Aaron sitting on the couch in front of the TV. I walked towards him and sat down beside him.

   " Why are you still up? "

   " Didn't feel comfortable in the bed. "

   " So you came to the couch? "

   " Yup. "

   " Well I'll stay here with you. "

   " Are you sure? "

   " Yes. I'm positive. "

I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes ready to fall asleep. I felt him pet my head and I soon started to fall asleep.

   " I love you Y/n. "

   " I love you to Aaron." 

Who's next?

Aphmau
Katlyn
Kawaii~Chan
Lucinda
Travis
Dante
Zane
Vylad
Garroth
Laurence
Gene