Till Death

*A81C7’s POV*

I wake up, rolling over in my bed to carefully get out of it. After getting dressed and ready, I go downstairs and make breakfast for everyone.

Later, they all come over to eat at my house as we usually do on weekends since we do not have work. Mor comes downstairs from our room later, since she likes to sleep in, and I have a plate of warmed food for her.

I feel slightly anxious, but I push it down. Everything will be okay.

Everything is as normal. Mor gives me a quick kiss before eating her own food. I smile at all my friends and girlfriend, reminiscing in my recent happy memories.

Zac and Archer live in one home together, and they have just gotten engaged after 7 months of dating. Archer proposed in the cutest way, and he had everything planned for days. He had Mor and I help, and it is my second favorite thing I have seen since living here.

He took Zac out all day, where he went I do not know but I assume that it was one of Zac’s favorite places. After a day that looked to be a lot of fun, he and Zac took a run. While they were in their wolf forms, Archer led Zac towards us.

We had set up a tripwire, which Archer stepped over. Zac ran into it, and it triggered the buckets to dump. While the hydrangea and larkspur petals spread, Mor handed over the ring to Archer.

While he walked over, I held the trigger tightly. I was very excited, but I did not want to pull it too quickly. Making sure they were within my vision, I watched Archer get down on one knee.

Mor was filming them, paying no attention to me, while I watched them. When he opened the box, I pulled the trigger.

A banner was released, and it read “Will you marry me?”

Zac said yes, and they began to prepare themselves for their wedding.

My very favorite moment though has to be the day Mor and I became official. We had just started to develop a daily routine, and Mor told me that she wanted to do something one day, so we both took a sick day at work.

While I dislike lying, I do not get sick and I wanted to spend the day with her.

While we were out, we shopped for a short while. Mor then ordered food, and we went home. I do not like eating at restaurants much, as I like to be around people I know, and Mor understands. We eat at one of the homes most days.

The food arrived, shortly after we did, and I felt slightly anxious for no reason but I passed it off as nothing. When the food arrived we ate together, and I noticed Mor had gotten an extra box of food. I assumed it was something else for her to eat, and therefore ignored it.

After eating Mor told me to open it so, curious, I did.

Inside there was a cake with a small flower in the top. I looked up at Mor, and she seemed slightly nervous.

“WIll you be my girlfriend?” She asked, pulling the flower out of the cake and handing it to me.

I said yes, and shortly later we began to share a bedroom and home.

That all brings me to today. Today is the day, and I want everything to go well.

Archer and Zac seem happy, while Ryker seems slightly anxious. I hope Mor does not notice.

I think that Ryker has recently gotten a girlfriend, but he has not told any of us about anyone so I leave him to his own business. Everyone has boundaries.

I take Mor’s plate when she finishes, and place it in the dishes.

Turning, I grab the small box from behind the tea pot and clutch it behind my back.

Walking over to Mor, she notices me and seems confused.

“What’s up babe? Somethin’ wrong?” She questions, most likely noticing that I am walking a little slow and am slightly nervous.

I smile as I come to stand in front of her, and get down on one knee. She begins to realize what is happening, and she stands from her chair.

I bring the box in front of me and she gasps, tears of joy filling her eyes.

Everyone in the room is either watching, filming, or doing both.

“Mor, will you do me the honor of becoming my beautiful wife?” I ask, trying to keep my voice even despite the emotion filling from it.

She nods, the tears spilling over.

“Yes, Yes, Yes! Of course!” She exclaims, running towards me and engulfing my lips within hers.

I put the ring onto her finger, and she looks over and smiles at me.

I know, I just know that this is how my life is meant to be. Everything could not be better.

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .    .     .     .     .     .     .     .    .

The last chapter should be up within the week, but I have a ton of work currently. We have essays for so many subjects and finals are soon.

I hate homework. I'm also planning on editing this (especially the beginning parts) at some point. I want to make the plot flow better and remove and missing time or incorrect timelines that don't make sense.

Also, I'm working on an idea I have for the next book but it's much different than this one so it'll probably take a while. I might post just the prologue when I finish this book.

I really wish I didn't sign up for so many classes.

Have an amazing day!!