Plans Change

*A81C7's POV*

I know I am in danger. I am not sure what is wrong, but I am sure I am in danger, that danger is coming for me, which means it could come for Mor as well, that it could harm her.

I woke up this morning earlier than usual, due to the fact that all I could feel was approaching danger, excessive and growing danger. I am almost sure I know what it is. I think it is the wolf men. It could be someone else, some other random thing, random person. The men that have been stalking me for weeks, almost since I first arrived, seem like the most likely source of danger though. It is most logical to assume that it is them.

The alpha wolf man seems to have a romantic interest in me, so I do not think they will try to kill me or seriously harm me. That only leaves one reasonable source for the danger that I can sense. They must want to kidnap me, and they have probably been planning it. It would make sense that they would plan it, due to the fact that they have plenty of time while sitting outside my room watching me all day and night.

I have been trying to gain information by in turn observing the wolves, but I have not gained very much information. I keep gaining vague foggy thoughts that I cannot quite interpret. The main words seem to be 'mate' and 'heat' but those words do not mean much to me. I feel as if heat has something to do with me, but I do not have to worry about it, which is odd. Mate seems to be something with more than just me. Something very strange, like it is alluring but I do not want it. Like poisoned sweets, or corrupt power. My bracelet also feels nice, like it belongs. It must be connected somehow, and it was given by that witch who seemed nice, so it would not be unreasonable to think it was connected.

That witch must have been trying to help me in one of the only ways she could, or was willing. I am very thankful to her. To think that a complete stranger would just help me, just due to the fact that they could, is astounding. It makes me so joyful.

I want to stay out of danger, and I usually follow a similar routine everyday. I can deduce that a planned kidnapping would be based on that routine. That means that I need to change it to attempt to stay safe, and I will start now.

I am already up earlier than usual, so that is a routine change. I am going to eat a light breakfast now, and not make any for Mor as I usually do. I will just have a quick bar of granola, unlike my usual full plate of breakfast food.

I then wake up Mor. She does not want to wake up because she does not have work and likes to sleep in a little. It is excessively early when compared to our normal routine.

I propose that idea we go to a store to shop, go out to eat, and generally spend time together for the day. This should be fun and also keep us out of danger. We will be together and in public places all day. We get in Mor's car, with me driving, and head to get breakfast. I do love driving, and I learned easily enough. Maybe I do not have a licence, but I don't technically exist at all so it does not matter much to me.

*Nathan's POV*

I do not understand why she was awake so early this morning. She is never awake for at least another few hours. It's weird.

Then she and her friend just up and left. They never do that!

"What if something's wrong? What if she is in danger? What if she saw us watching her? What if she found out about us, about-" Neo says, before I cut him off.

Such a stupid wolf! There is no way she could know. Only Liam and I know about it. No one else is aware that we will take her today, and Liam would never betray me. He's my best friend. He's my beta.

I just have the worst luck when it comes to plans, apparently. I couldn't get my mates full name, and now I can't take her like I planned. Why can't one thing just go as I, as we, plan? It would make everything so much easier.

But I am getting her today, no matter what. I guess I'll just have to improvise. I will figure something out. We'll figure something out. She's mine.