Self-Defense?

*A81C7's POV*

I wake up and feel very comfortable, and warm as well. I open my eyes, and see my empty bed. That jolts me out of my sleep-induced haze, and I realize that last night Mor and I fell asleep in her bed. We are now very close together, holding each other, and it is very comfortable. I almost do not want to get up, but I know that I have to. I have to go and practice my self defense skills with Zac.

I carefully pull apart from Mor, untangling my legs and pulling my right arm out from underneath her. I sigh with relief when I see that I have not woken up Mor. She hates to be woken up in the morning. Archer is still asleep, but he usually wakes up around this time or only slightly later, so I decide it would be okay to wake him.

I walk over and tap his shoulder lightly, waking him. I leave him for a minute to wake up, while I go to change my clothes in the nearest bathroom. After I check to make sure my clothes are exercise appropriate, or as appropriate as I have which is a pair of black leggings with a sports bra and a large muted dark blue long sleeve sweater type shirt, which should be okay to move around in but also not too cold, I walk back to our room.

I see that Archer is also awake and dressed, looking wide awake as he always is in the morning.

"Archie, would you like to come and help with my training before you go to the kitchen?" I quietly ask, as to not wake Mor.

"Sure, I guess, why not," He replies, and we walk out.

We go outside, to the training area I saw yesterday. On our way there I see only a few people around jogging and walking, so I assume not many people are awake at this time, or maybe they just have not left their homes since there is no breakfast yet. It is quite early, so I assume Zac is an early riser just as Archer is.

When we get to the training area, I see Zac is already there. He looks at me before both him and Archer see each other. They both smile a bit wider, before Archer turns to me.

"You didn't tell me who was training you," He says.

"Well, it is Zac," I respond with a small smile.

We walk over to Zac, and he begins by questioning me.

"What type of training have you had?" Is his first question, and I cannot answer that. I have not really had any training. I have had experimentation, gained information, and experience from the two times I was kidnapped.

"Some, I know enough," I respond vaguely. I stop to think of telling him about my abilities, but decide against it. I have only known him one day, and have no idea how he would respond.

"Well, why don't we just start? Actions speak louder than words," Archer says, probably remembering my unique past.

"Okay," Zac says, and then turns to throw a controlled punch towards my abdomen.

I dodge the punch, knowing it would come seconds before it did. Gained information comes quicker when I am in danger, or perceived danger, so combat is not too hard for me.

Zac continues throwing weak and controlled punches towards me, and I dodge every punch. Sometimes my abilities are very useful.

I do not return hits, since I am not sure if I am expected to or not.

"Well, you can definitely dodge. How about you return some hits? Archie, could you watch her technique for anything I miss?" He asks.

Archer and I both nod, before I advance. I change my stance from defensive to offensive, which I know though I never learned it.

I throw a punch towards Zac's head, but he blocks it and kicks towards my left leg, which I dodge. I kick his stomach and he blocks, he punches and I dodge, and we continue.