A Planned Kidnapping

*Nathan's POV*

I met my mate yesterday.

She is precious. She is so adorable when she is squirming under my stare. And she is so sexy in her little apron with her name tag serving drinks and food. She will make an amazing mate.

She is a little bit weird. Like she has this smell to her, just a slight bit different, but still incredibly seductive. It must be part of the mate smell, or a perfume. I wonder which one? She also talks with all those weird pauses, and something about the way she says her words is just odd. Maybe it's the way she pairs them, or puts them in her sentences. I don't really know what that is. Maybe it's some type of accent or something.

I still love her. I can't believe what she said though. She disrespected me. She insulted me. She threatened me, she didn't care that I threatened her! She's just a weak human. She shouldn't dare. But that is just it, she's only a stupid little human. She doesn't know about the supernatural, about me. She will. I will teach her all of it.

Then she will understand how she should live as luna. She will understand the place of everyday humans, like the one she lives with now. And she will be able to learn from any mistakes, being my perfect mate and luna, as all mates are. Chosen by the moon goddess at birth as a perfect match to our souls. Our other half.

Neo never shuts up about her. It is quite annoying. I have been blocking him out for days, but he's really excited about her heat.

Since we met, it'll only be a few days, up to a week, until she goes into heat. I've been told it's like a fire spreading throughout the female's body, along with an incredible desire for their mate. I also know that her scent will get even stronger, making me want her even more.

If a mate is not there for a heat, it is very hard for other unmated males to control themselves. They can, if they actually want to, so females who don't have their mates really only have to worry about assholes who don't care about consent and just want to fuck anything with tits and an ass out there.

I don't want her to have to deal with heat on her own. I would never let that happen, so I'm going to take her before that. I'll grab her, take her to the pack, and then wait. I will have to keep her locked up until she understands though.

It's for her own good. I will keep her in a nice cell though, because I'm a good mate.

I think I should take her very soon. It's not even really kidnapping. She belongs with me. I can't wait to have her, to have her with me, and to have her be mine forever.

We will get married, have children, retire together, watch out grandchildren, we'll even have graves right next to her so we are truly together forever.

The longer I stay away from her, the more I want her. The more I need her. And mostly, Leo gets more and more restless, almost angry. He understands that we have to wait a little while, but the stupid mutt thinks that a few hours or one day would have been sufficient. Stupid wolf.

I need her though. I need my mate.

Tomorrow is the day.

I take her tomorrow.

Forever.