Escaping, Again

*A81C7's POV*

We are currently going up the stairs as silently as possible. Wolf men are looking everywhere for us but have not yet noticed that Archer is gone from his cell as well, after all who would think that the first thing we would do is let out a prisoner we should know nothing of?

But that is the thing. We do know about him, and we did go to get him.

I then have an idea. I should see if wolves can sense or otherwise are effected by me implanting thoughts. I then put the thought into Archer that he should turn his head left and then right, just to look around. Thoughts of small movements are fairly easy to implant, and do not get rejected as movements very small are natural.

Archer then looks left and right, at the walls, and continues as if nothing has happened.

"Hey, Archie, did you just feel anything?" I ask him.

"No, why? Should I have?" He responds.

"So you did not feel anything, anything at all?" I confirm.

"No, nothing" Archer responds, still very confused as to why I am questioning him.

"Okay, good. I was just curious, it is nothing." I tell Archer. He does not look like he believes me, but he also knows that this is not the time for questions. Mor, on the other hand, is getting more and more panicked by the second. She needs to calm down before she gives us away or hyperventilated and passes out. That used to happen to people at New Age while they were young a lot of the time. If she passes out it will be almost impossible for us to get out of here.

When we are almost at the top of the stairs, I feel we must be careful. I decide to listen to the thought, as it is probably a warning, and slow down while the others follow suit.

When we come to the top of the stairs I see a guard. There is no way he is not going to see us, and I cannot plant a strong enough thought for him not to see all of us while he is looking. If he was not looking or if he was facing a different way I could make him look away, but I cannot.

Without a second thought, I launch myself at the guard. Archer then notices the guard, finally, and is very surprised at my actions. Mor looks like she is going to pee her pants.

The guard tries to yell, but I cover his mouth. I get him into a choke hold, and I do not let him move too much so that I do not get thrown off. Telekinesis is useful.

He begins to feel the effects of oxygen deprivation, and falls to the ground. I keep my hold on him until he has completely stopped moving, then stand ready to continue.

Mor and Archer are simply looking at me in disbelief, and Archer looks slightly scared. I guess not every human girl can take down a large wolf guard. Mor the looks from the guard to me again before speaking.

She asks, "Is he dead?"

"Of course not, he did nothing to me. He is just knocked out, now we have to move. Keep your voice down" I whisper to Mor.

Archer seems less frightened at this, and continues silently. Mor seems more panicked now than before, and is looking all around.

Mor then begins to speak again, "What if we get caught, what if they kill us, what if something bad happens?" rambling more to herself than anyone else. She is going to get us caught.

"Shhhh" I say, but she does not listen. At this point she has stopped walking and is talking louder. We are going to get caught.

"Mor" I try, to no avail. She is not listening to anyone. I could probably get her calm, but I really do not want to use my abilities on her.

I grab her shoulder to try to get her attention, but it is not working. I have no choice.

I reach out to her mind, and begin to place thoughts. She has a large amount of trust in me, so I pull that to the surface to help her. I then pull at the smaller thought she had when I took down the guard, that I can protect her. I amplify that thought and add the thought that she is safe with me.

I then add thoughts about Archer and I, that we are good people and listening as well as following us will keep her safe. I also push in the thought that obedience and silence will get us all out alive.

It is the only way I know to calm her and ensure we all get out, but it still is a thing I hate to do. I am quite surprised with Mor's faith in me as well as her trust. I would not have been able to do that had it not been for her trust and loyalty towards me.

Archer is very confused, and Mor is now quietly following, barely scared at all. I just shake my head a Archer, because this is not the time. We need to go now, and I can explain another time. Any other time.

We all continue down to hall and towards the doors that I know lead outside, and just when we are about to get to them I see the cause for my utter panic and feeling of needing to flee quickly.

Two guards are at the door, and another two are on the outside. The two on the outside feel we will never get very far and they do not need to worry. I immediately pull at that thought process and make sure that they will not look at the doors or stop us from leaving, due to the fact that they will be sure they are not there. The mind is a strange and very manipulatable thing.

Archer grabs one guard and gets him down into a choke hold, with a little help from, me though he did not know that, and waits for the guard to pass out in the choke hold.

The other guard that I have taken has clear thoughts that human girls never should have been kidnapped to start with, and that it is not okay to fight us, not fair. I pull at these thoughts until I am sure she will not attack us, which takes almost a full minute.

I do think that Mor has almost too much pre-existing trust in me, as after all of this she has not been scared at all and only felt confidence that I would keep her safe. While that is true, and I did manipulate her thoughts, I can only work off of and amplify existing thoughts or feelings. Archer seems very confused.

"Why didn't she do anything, do anything?" Archer whispers.

"Archie, I calmed her down. Also she has no fighting skills at all. She is just your everyday person, those stupid men just kidnapped her with me. When we open these doors do not attack the guards. Ignore them and keep walking towards the woods to the northwest" I explain and direct him. If he attacks the guards they will most definitely notice us, look at us, and capture us.

"Okay" Archer replies.

We then open the doors, and I push Mor towards Archer while nodding at him. He looks confused, but I just mouth northwest and continue.

We will get caught if we just attempt to leave, so I must do something. I might not make it, but they will be okay. I will try my best to get back to them as soon as possible.

With only thoughts of protecting Mor in my mind, I turn towards the pack house ready to get every guard and probably every wolf on patrol in there.

It will get me captured, but it must be done.