My Only Love

*Nathan’s POV*

I have been looking for her for days, and she is gone. Gone.Gone again!

How does did this even happen?

We could find no one guilty, but I am not stupid. Definitely not stupid.

They lost our mate! They did it. Ryker and Jett let her out, along with those other two idiots! They took her out of the cell. They took all of them out of the cell. And they are paying, oh, they are paying. They are paying.

I took the generosity of giving them Archer’s old cell. They’ll stay in Archer’s cell. Never leave Archer’s cell. Those bastards are never going to see the light of day again, and what they did will make no difference. It won’t matter They don’t matter. Won’t matter.

I will find my mate. Mine. She is mine. When I find her Neo will come back to me, he will realize that it isn’t my fault she was gone and that he can be with her, with me. Neo will come.

I dispose of anyone in my way, I need my mate. I need her.

I need to figure out why she hasn’t seemed to have gone into heat, fix that, and have my luna. She needs her heat. I need my luna.

My mother tried to stop me, and she is in the dungeons as well. No one will stop me from having her. Anyone in my way will pay worse than my mother already is. Anyone.

She will be coming back to me because I need her, and she needs me. I can’t live without her. I don’t want to live without her, and she doesn’t want to live without me. She’s just confused. She’s my mate. She wants to be with me.

She didn’t escape. She didn’t leave. She didn’t.

They must have taken her. Those other two, Archer and the human, they took her. They took my mate. Ryker and Jett helped. They helped take away my mate. They stole her.

My mother is trying to keep me from finding her. They’re all trying to take my mate from me. They’re doing it.

It’s all their fault. All their fault. All of it’s their fault.

They took my wolf. They took my mate. They will pay. They will all pay.

No one will keep her away from me. No one will separate us.

No, she wants to be with me. She loves me. She’s being kept away. She must hate being kept away.

I won’t let her be kept from me, I won’t let them, everyone else separate us. I will save her. We will be together. We will be happy. We will.

She loves me. I am saving her.

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .   .

So, Nathan is supposed to be delusional. I have no idea how to write a delusional thought pattern, but there’s the best I got.

Also, I might not be able to update for a few days, I'm on new medication and the acclamation period is horrible.

Have A Good Whatever!

Alpha and A81C7   ~COMPLETE~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara