Work is Boring

*A81C7’s POV*

We have been living in the house a few days, and my first day of work is here. Mor works similar shifts to me while Archer's shifts are alternate to mine, suffice to say we have a very busy household at all hours of the day. It is quite interesting.

Just yesterday Mor stole all of Archer's breakfast  food and threw it away, then, when he made more, threw it at his face. At 5 in the morning. While Archer was trying to get ready.

Archer actually got so angry his eyes shifted and he growled, and in turn Mor started talking about his doggie along with how adorable his growls were. It did not help. It is like they speak an entirely different language, which is absolutely infuriating to Archer. I, however, am well aware that it is just an act. Mor really does love annoying him. It is honestly quite entertaining.

Mor and I also have started watching a new television series together, which is quite fun. Archer even sometimes joins in and watches it with us.

After a boring day at work, I go home and go to sleep after eating. Work is even more boring when you do not have any friends there. Not many people work at the flower shop, nor do they get many customers, so for the majority of my time there it is just me, alone, waiting to see if a customer shows up. I do believe Archer got a much better job, maintaining the flowers, the garden, and making new floral arrangements. It must be better than doing absolutely nothing.

Mor is a waitress, which seems to be an alright job. She is tired after work, having been on her feet all day and not used to it, but she does not seem to mind very much. Either that or she is very very good at hiding her distaste.

Now, all three of us are at home. Mor and Archer tease each other back and forth, but I have yet to get involved. Until today, that is.

Earlier, when I was home alone for a few hours, I decided that i am much overdue for some fun. So, naturally, I messed with both Archer’s and Mor’s stuff.

I mixed onion into Mor’s toothpaste first. Then I put nail polish remover in Mor’s favorite nail polish, making it completely runny and useless. It will make a mess when she tries to put it on later, fixing any chipped parts, like she always does.

Then, I went on to Archer’s stuff. I dumped perfume on all of his clothing, to mess with his wolf smell. Then I set alarms to go off every two minutes for eleven seconds, hidden, in an extremely high pitched frequency.

Just now, the first alarm has been set to go off, and I am waiting attempting to appear as normal and casual as possible. Archer glances around, covering his ears, and then after a few seconds stops.

“What was that?” He asks.

Mor and I both look to him, and then reply simultaneously with, “What?”

“You didn’t hear anything?” He tries again. Mor and I both look to one another, and shake our heads.

Archer gives up, and turns back to the television. A few minutes, Archer covers his ears again.

He looks to Mor and asks her, “What did you do?”

For once, Mor actually is not guilty, and just confused as well as slightly offended. “Archie, I don’t know whatcha talkin’ about, but assuming I did somethin’ is super rude. I’m gonna go ta bed”

Archer watches her as she leaves the room, and then attempts to focus on the television again. He does not get to watch it for very long, though.

“What!! AHHH! My nails, what happened to my polish? It’s ruined, Archer! What’d ya do?!” Mor yells across the house, excessively loudly.

“What did I do?” Archer asks.

“You know what you did!” Mor replies, and then Archer covers his ears again.

Mor does not say anything else, so I assume she has moved on. Archer, however, really hates this noise. I picked a good one I guess, I do not know very much about wolves or frequencies so I just went with what felt right.

“Seriously, what the hell?” Archer says more to himself than anyone else.

“Archer!!” Mor screams, “You’re dead! What on earth! You idiot, I really don’t like you, doggie boy” she chastises him severely.

Just when Archer is about to respond, we quietly whimpers and covers his ears again until the noise stops. He then glances around, before announcing, “I’m just going to bed. Goodnight A, bye Mor” Sounding angry at Mor. It is all I can do to keep a straight face.

“Goodnight!” Mor angrily yells, and I decide to get ready to sleep as well.

They never even thought it could possibly be me, and immediately blamed each other, yelling at one another without even bothering to see what the other was bad about. Those two are really the funniest.

I love living here.