51) Yamato's Here

Mulai dari awal

"Well I better go check on my idiot of a boyfriend. You two do me a favor?" I said looking at both of them.
"Kick his ass." I said with a giggle.
"Or else I'll have to hear about it, and I don't ever like to be wrong." I said with a closed eye smile.
"So don't make me wrong." I said, allowing my eyes to glow, making Naruto and Sakura gulp.

"Yes ma'am!" Sakura said, as Naruto nodded quickly.

"Y-yes (Y/N) Sensei!" He said nervously as I smiled and ruffled their hair.

"I know I can count on you two!" I said cheerfully, as I made my way to the window.
"See you two later!" I said, before I jumped out, going to find Kakashi.

*         *         *

"Where the hell is he?!" Naruto yelled in frustration, as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Honestly I have no clue! I checked everywhere for him! Him and that damn book." I said, as I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sure he'll be here soon." I said with a sigh, as Sakura sighed.

"Leave it to Kakashi Sensei to always be late." She added.

"Yeah! I thought he would have grown up a little!" Naruto added, as I chuckled.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" We heard Kakashi say as he popped up on the fence.
"There was a helpless old lady and-"

"OH GIVE US A BREAK KAKASHI SENSEI!" Naruto and Sakura yelled in unison making Kakashi's eyes widened, as I crossed my arms and smirked. He jumped down next to me and laughed awkwardly, as I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Ya know, when they kill you, for every time you've ever been late, I'm gonna laugh." I said with a smirk, as he rolled his eye.

"You guys ready?" He asked, as he held his book in his hands.

"We've been ready." Naruto mumbled grumpily, as I giggled.
"It's been a while since I've been here." He said, as Kakashi raised a brow.

"Right! This was the spot for your first training lesson wasn't it?" Kakashi asked, as I watched the two frown.

"It was squad seven..." Sakura said sadly.

"The three of us together..." Naruto added, as they both went to the sat on the ground, calling out for Sasuke in sadness.

"I think... I think you might have broken them..." I whispered.

"It seems Sasuke's name is taboo for these guys..." he replied as I nodded. Kakashi looked at me, before pulling out the bells, allowing them to shake in the wind, catching their attention.

"Huh?" Naruto said, as they both got up.

"Alright. Show me how far you've come." Kakashi demanded.
"After all you haven't given up on your sasuke, have you?" He taunted.

"What? Not a chance!" Sakura said as Naruto nodded.

"What do you think I've been training all this time for?!" He said triumphantly, making me smirk, as Kakashi gave a closed eye smile.

That's my kiddos.

"The rules are the same as before. Do whatever you can to take these bells from me." Kakashi said, as Sakura squeezed her gloves.
"I don't care how you do it, just get these bells away from me." He added.

"If we aren't prepared to kill you," Naruto said.

"Then we won't get the bells." Sakura finished.
"We know." She said cockily, as I smiled, crossing my arms.

"You know Kakshi, you might wanna put your game face on... I don't think they came to play around today." I teased, as he nodded, and put his book away.