37) Lizard Tongue

"Next time have someone else get these two horn dogs." Asuma says, as soon as we walk into the Hokage's office, making me gasp.

" First of all, I can't believe you just said that to father!! Especially when YOU came into MY apartment without MY knowledge!! And second of all, at least I'm brave enough to actually get some." I copped back, making him scoff. Kakashi stared at the two of us intensively.

"You don't even know what goes on at my place." Asuma grumbled.

You want to embarrass me? Two can play at that game!

"I don't even want to know Asuma! Besides, choking your own chicken isn't exactly getting it." I said, smirking as I noticed a blush rise on his cheeks.

"Enough you two!" Dad says, with a disgusted, embarrassed, and horrified expression.
"I don't want to hear about my children's... errm... Extracurricular... Activities." He said, his face red in embarrassment.

"Lord Third, if I may intervene... Why are we here?" Kakashi asks, his words breaking the tension like a knife.

"Ah yes. We've gotten important intel on Orochimaru's potential whereabouts. I've been informed that he is currently in the hidden cloud village, slowly making his way towards the Hidden rain village, which means, you three are going on an important mission." He says, making Asuma and I gape in shock.

"But sir, is taking (Y/N) with us, really safe? Let alone a good idea?" Kakashi said, making my head snap his direction.

"Is taKIng (y/N) reALLy sAfe?! LEt aLONe a gOOd iDEA?! What the hell does that even mean Kakashi!?" I snap at him, making him nervous.

Does he not trust me?! Does he think I'm going to hurt him?! Hmpft, I'll show him a good fucking idea, when I-

"W-what I meant was the last real mission (Y/N) and I had together... Orochimaru's henchmen tried to take her to his location. He wants her, for who knows what purpose? Taking her there... It's a risk."

"I see, I do suppose that does raise some concerns." Dad says, and I grunted in annoyance.

"Are you implying that you're not strong enough to protect my little sis?" Asuma joked.

"Asuma shut up!" I hissed, slapping him upside the head.

"Hey!" He gasped, as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Don't hey me! You deserved it. I've had it up to here with you and your comments today! Get over it! And for the record I don't need anyone to save me!" I growled.
"As for you Kakashi, you act as if I haven't learned a single thing about myself, let alone these abilities that I have, and how to control them. I am a grown woman, who can damn well handle herself, or die trying." I said annoyed, glaring at Kakashi.
"Father, I am more than capable of doing this mission, you have more important things to be concerned over." I said, crossing my arms.
"But what about Naruto?"

"Forget about Naruto, what about my sanity! You two go at it like rabbits!! They-"

"Asuma!!! Shut the hell up!!" I yell in embarrassment, as Kakashi let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his head.

"Naruto will be fine (Y/N). If it's not my own eyes watching over him, it will be one of my most trusted comrades. He's in good hands. I promise." He said, as I let myself relax a little.
"Now I do, however, have some rules. Orochimaru... He is not to be underestimated. He was my pupil, and a legendary Sannin at that. Your mission is to pinpoint his location, and under no circumstances, do you engage contact or attack. Locate only, understood?"

"Yes sir." We said in unison.

"And no hump dancing either please!" Asuma said drastically, making me blush.