24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)

This chapter has 18+ rated Material. If you do not like sexualized behavior! Go ahead and skip to the next chapter. You have been warned.

"You wanted to see us Lord Forth?" I asked, standing with Kakashi in Minato's office. His wife Kushina was next to him with a wide smile on her face. She let out a little giggle, as she put a hand on her husband's shoulders.

"Yes, I'm afraid I'll have to send you two on another mission." He said, and I frowned.

"But I thought we were on an intermission?" I asked, slightly whining and groaning, tired from spending a few hours reading half of Jiriaya's book. Kushina let out another little giggle. I raised an eyebrow.

Someone sure has the giggles this morning.

"I know, and I apologize, but something came up recently, and I'm afraid there's no other shinobi qualified for this mission." He said. I watched as Kushina bit her lip, before exchanging glances at Kakashi and I, making me raise an eyebrow.

"But we ran into Might Guy on the way here?" I said confused.

"Are you back-sassing the Hokage? That's fine; I can get Guy to go on this special mission, and revoke your mission privileges for a few weeks, if you think that seems more fitting?" He said seriously, making my eyes widened.

"N-no s-sir! Sorry Sir!!" I said, standing at attention, as he and Kushina chuckled, before letting out a sigh.

"Good to see that we can come to an agreement." He said, and my face heated up, as I looked at the ground in embarrassment.
"Now, as I was saying, your mission is to catch up to Master Jiriaya, he's heading to the land of Stones." Minato Sensei said looking at a smirking Kakashi. Minato took out a small box, and handed it to Kakashi.
"It is absolutely imperative, that you get this to him."

"What's in it? A condom?" I mumbled to myself, joking about his research. I accidentally said it loud enough, for them to hear it. Kakashi stifled a laugh, but let out a small snort, while Kushina put her fingers up to her mouth, holding back a laugh.

"(Y/N)." Minato Sensei said in a warning tone, making my face hot red again, daring not to look at anything but my feet.

"I was just making a joke..." I said softly.

"(Y/N)." He said sternly, as I sighed.

"S-sorry Minato Sensei." I said lowly, as my voice cracked. He let out a small chuckle.

"Master Jiriaya. Land of Stones. The box." Minato Sensei said sternly, with a hint of playfulness.
"Get out. Pack. Go. A.S.A.P." He said, shaking his head.

"Yes sir!" We said in unison, before we ran out of the office, and went our separate ways to pack up, before meeting back up at the gates.

"Shall we begin Hatake?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Don't slow me down Sarutobi." He said playfully, before running off.

"H-HEY YOU JERK!" I yelled out at him. I heard him laughing, as I chased after him.
After a few hours of running and walking, Kakashi suddenly stopped, and set his stuff down in the middle of the forest. I raised an eyebrow.

"Giving up this early? That's not like you Kakashi." I said playfully, as he rolled his eye at me, making me giggle.

"I was thinking we could stop here for the night?" He asked, and I looked at him in confusion.

"But there's so much of the day light left? Are you okay Kakashi?" I asked, as he started walking up to me, letting out a chuckle. I slowly started to back up, until I hit the back of a tree. Before I knew it, he was in front of me, with his right hand caressing my face.