26) Celebratory Dinner

I busted through the door of the Hokage's office, stomping in angrily, in my ember state.

"Hey (Y/N)! Where's Kakashi? Wait... What happened?!" Minato Sensei asked as I angrily made my way to him, slamming both fists on his desk, making his assistant jump. Minato Sensei had a look of concern on his face.
"(Y/N)-" I cut him off.

"How dare you!!"I yelled angrily.
"You!!"I yelled, pointing at his assistant, who looked at me with wide eyes.
"Get out." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't-"

"I SAID GET OUT!!" I yelled ruthlessly, scaring him, as he looked over to Minato Sensei, who nodded at him to leave. Minato Sensei got out of his chair, and tried to talk to me. He went to touch my shoulder, but I backed away.
"Don't. Touch. Me." I said, and he raised an eyebrow, holding his hands up defensively, staying in his spot, as I released myself from ember state.
"How could you?!" I yelled in frustration.

"I'm afraid I don't understand-"

"Oh cut the shit Minato!!! You know exactly what I'm talking about!!" I yelled, and he looked at me completely baffled. He sweated nervously, as I walked up to him and started poking his chest.
"You went behind my BACK AGAIN!!" I yelled, poking him hard. 
"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY SENSEI!! AND BE ON MY SIDE!! BUT NOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO BE ON THAT SILVER HEADED DOUCHE COOKIE, EVERY DAMN TIME!!" I said, violently jabbing his chest with my fingers. All of a sudden Kakashi busted through the door.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled at me, making my head turn towards him.

"I'm about to kick your ass Hatake!!" I yelled angrily.

"(Y/N) calm down!" He shouted at me.

"Oh hell no!!! NOW IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!" I yelled out, as I went to run towards him.

"Oh no you don't!" Minato Sensei said, as he grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me back.

"Once I get free, I'm going to rip your ear off and stick it so far up your ass, you'll be able to hear, me kickin' your ass Hatake!!! LET ME AT HIM SENSEI!! LET ME AT HIM!!" I yelled out, as Minato held me back.

"Kakashi! What's going on with her?! What did you do?!" He asked, as he gripped on my waist to stop me from running towards Kakashi, and hitting him. I was arms were flailing around.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend." He said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Let me at him Sensei, I'm going to make sure he wears his ball sacks as ear muffs!!" I yelled, as he held me back, and Kakashi gulped.

"Language!!" Minato scolded me as I growled.

"I'LL USE WHAT EVER FUCKING LANGUAGE I WANT TOO!! NOW LET ME THE FUCK GOOO!!" I yelled, looking up at Minato with angry eyes.

"What else did you do Kakashi?!" He asked worriedly.

"All I did was ask her to be my girlfriend!!" He said defensively, sweating.

"YEAH HE DID!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE HE DID?!" I growled angrily, before Kakashi gave a closed eye smile.

"Well that's would help me come up with a solution to the problem!" Minato said sternly.

"HE... Was really happy when I told him yes!" I said all happily, before I busted out laughing. Minato Sensei looked down at me confused, before he let me go, and I fell on the floor in a fit of giggles. Minato chuckled awkwardly.
"S-Sensei your f-face..." I said, crying from laughter, clutching on to my stomach. Kakashi even let out a few chuckles, as Minato stared at the both of us confused.