61] A Day With Him

Warning : Not Edited

ALERT : BIT CLICHE, YOU MIGHT GET BORED.
REQUEST : PLEASE SHOW YOUR LOVE, THIS IS THE SECOND LAST PART OF THE STORY

One week later

Aaradhya's POV

"It's okay Ishita, stop worrying. I don't even think you were so worried during your boards." I said trying to console her.

She nodded scribbling something on the paper again. Her exams are starting from Monday and she's so stressed right now.

I sighed folding the freshly washed clothes and keeping them in her cupboard.

"I've kept your clothes, don't stress too much and sleep early. Good night" I said patting her head and closing the door of her room.

I glanced at the clock entering my room. It flashed 11pm and I sighed locking the door.

I changed into my night clothes, washed my face and combed my hair once.

As I was about to sleep, I heard a knock at the door. I frowned looking at the time.

"Coming"

Opening the door, I noticed Raghav standing there with a smile. I smiled back hesitantly and he looked inside.

"Oh yea, come in" I said giving him way.

"Ugh... I.. actually.." he stammered and I looked at him confused with a shrug.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, it's Sunday. Soooo" I shrugged.

"And anyway, you aren't even letting me work" I said with a sarcastic smile.

He looked at me with a sad smile "It's not like that, I.."

"Chuck it. Why did you ask?"

"I was planning of taking you for lunch tomorrow" he said with a faint smile.

"Why?" I frowned

He looked at me for a moment, confusion written over his face. Oh. Maybe I asked the wrong question.

"Because you're my wife..?" He replied though it sounded more of a question.

I sighed. "Okay, if you say so" I shrugged and he smiled at me happily.

I agreed easily, because maybe, I wanted to give him a chance considering what all good he has done till now.

Suddenly he came closer to me and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wha..tt.."

He kissed my forehead and whispered "Good night, I love you"

Next day

"Aaradhya? Are you ready?" Raghav asked knocking the door.

"Yes almost" I shouted back applying the lipstick.

I heard footsteps. Probably he left.

After I was done, I went to check on Maa once, before I leave.

I knocked her door. I don't know how she's going to react about me agreeing to go with him.

"The door is open. Come in" I heard her say.

"Wow! Looking great" she said and I smiled. "So ready for lunch date?" She winked and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Don't worry, Raghav had asked me about it two days ago" she said and I smiled shyly.