60] Family Day

Warning : Not Edited

2 days later

Raghav's POV

"So looking at the statistics, I think this would be the most favourable decision for both the companies. We'll have profit, and you guys will have profits too" I said completing the presentation and looking at Mr Martin for his decision.

"Yes Mr Malhotra. We're ready to sign this deal" he replied in his American accent.

I smiled as he got up from his chair and we shook hands. He signed the papers and passed it on to me as I handed it to my secretary.

"And.. what about Mr Singhania? Isn't he here today?" He asked looking at the other employees.

"Sorry Mr Martin, due to some personal reasons, he couldn't accompany us today" I replied as politely as possible.

"Oh that's completely fine. Good to sign the deal with the company. Have a good day" he said

I smiled "We'll look at the papers and sign it and the soft copy will reach back to you soon. Good day to you too"

After he left, I sighed. Vihaan was at home today. We had decided it to be a family Sunday but this urgent meeting spoiled everything.

I asked him to stay back as it was a matter of just one hour. Mr Martin was about to leave for USA tonight for an emergency, so he called and asked to meet him urgently and I couldn't deny.

I sighed as I smiled at the last employee in the room as he gave me a tired smile and left.

I understand, even their Sunday was ruined. Good that I didn't have to call all the employees, I'll ensure those who came today will get an extra leave in the coming week.

My thoughts came to a halt when my phone started ringing and I looked at the ID.

With a smile I picked up "Yes bro"

"Is everything okay? Should I come?" Vihaan asked in a tensed voice. He wanted to join so badly but I asked him to rest.

"Yes we got the deal. No need to worry. I'm coming soon" I replied picking up my car keys and locking the conference room.

I heard him sigh "Thank god. Congratulations and come soon" he said

I frowned "Why? Anything serious? Is everyone waiting for me?" I asked

I heard him chuckle "Yes, Aaradhya is waiting for you. So come fast" he teased. I bet he's smirking now.

"I.. ugh..."

"I know I know" he laughed and I chuckled at his teasing as I cut the call.

Reaching home, I looked at everyone sitting in the living room and talking.

I went and sat on the floor in front of Maa and she stroked my hairs as she smiled.

"So? What's up?" I asked

"You should stop working on Sundays Jiju. Our plan got spoiled" Ishita whined.

"I know right. I'm so sorry" I replied with disappointment looking at Aaradhya as she kept scrolling through her phone sadly.