27] Maybe Too Early

Warning: Not Edited

A day early update for my beautiful readers ♥️

Aaradhya's POV

"Hospital??" He exclaimed probably shocked

"Umm sir, I guess you know my mom is in hospital." I said amused as I remember he told me that day about it.

"Ohh yeah. She.. how is she now?" He asked hesitantly

"She's good sir" I smiled

This man does have a good heart. But situations has made him look like that.

"I thought... It was something minor..." He mumbled and I smiled looking at him.

"Sir, it was not a very major one. A heart attack. But it took away our peace" I said looking out and sighed.

"But she's okay now. After the Operation, she's feeling good" I smiled looking back at him hiding my sorrow.

"Take care Aaradhya. And...umm.." he hesitated a bit before saying "do tell me if you need leaves or..."

I frowned "or money.." he completed looking outside the window. I smiled

"Thank you sir. I'll take your leave now" I said opening the car door.

Through the window I thanked him again for dropping me and went towards the main entrance.

Going towards maa's room, I found Ishita and maa talking and laughing over something.

"Hey di! Come sit. Amma (mom) is telling tales of her childhood" Ishu said in an excited tone getting up from the stool and sitting on the extra bed.

I smiled and sat beside maa. "Feeling okay right?" I asked smiling at her while she nodded

"By the way, where is Sharan bhai?" Ishita asked looking towards the door.

"Haa.. he went to pick you up. Did he go back home?" Maa said and realization dawned on me.

So he was actually there to pick me up.

"Umm.. maa, actually I.. he.." I stammered a bit not knowing what to say.

"Aaradhya, I asked you to wait for me while I park the bike right." Suddenly Sharan barged in.

I looked at him shocked while he gave me a cold look.

"Aunty, I went to park and she came here" he laughed "So desperate to meet your mom" he said looking at me

I looked away. I couldn't make an eye contact with him. I feel really bad about this now.

"Aunty it's really late now. I should leave" he said giving maa a side hug and smiling at Ishu.

"Can I talk to you Aaradhya?" He said motioning at the door.

I looked at him hesitantly and looked back at maa. She smiled and nodded.