37] Trusting Each Other

Warning: Not Edited

2 weeks later

Aaradhya's POV

I sighed as I went through my presentation for the 5th time. Yes. My presentation.

This was a really big project, and my presentation was selected for it. I am so nervous.

We had the meeting with Spanish clients which was supposed to be held on the 2nd of next month. But, they cancelled it, saying they got much better deal than ours.

Raghav was very sad about it but I managed to boost him up with Vihaan's help and we even had a movie night that time. I blushed remembering that night.

Flashback

Raghav was very upset about missing the deal and was sulking like a kid.

"Yaar! They could have at least attended the meeting! Why the f*ck did they cancel it! I hate Spanish people!"

"You don't have to hate the entire Spain because someone in the corner of the world cancelled your deal" I scolded

"Leave it princess. He's gone mad. Avantika cheated him, and he used to blame the entire female race." Vihaan glared at him.

"Shut up! I don't blame them now" Raghav snapped

"That's because you have Aaradhya. Next time you get another deal from them, you'll start loving them again" Vihaan laughed

Raghav sulked and made faces. I was sitting beside him, so he kept his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"I love you" he whispered and I blushed

"Oh sweet god! Not here please!!" Vihaan exclaimed pouring the drink for himself.

"Pour me a drink too" Raghav said and I smiled. "You aren't stopping us today?" Vihaan asked

"It's just your first glass. That's the reason I haven't said anything yet." I said taking the bottle and kept it on the floor beside my side of the sofa.

"So? Let's watch a movie?" I asked with excitement.

"Yes. Fifty shades of grey" Raghav said with twinkling eyes

"You're such a perv. I am not watching that!" I said hitting his chest gently.

"Let's watch Avengers!!!" Vihaan shouted suddenly with excitement.

"Are you serious?" Raghav narrowed his eyes.

"Umm.. should I suggest one?" I asked looking at them

"That's it. We are watching the movie she wants" Raghav said getting up from the sofa and pulling me with him.

"Bro, she didn't even suggest anything yet!" Vihaan laughed

"She has something in her mind and let's watch that" Raghav said finally

"I was talking about Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam" I declared and Raghav frowned.